Top Tier Global Investment Firm seeks a "Technology Lead" with strong experience in Visual Data Analytics technologies. This person will be responsible for leading a small team of resources in executing the firm’s data analytics strategy & roadmap-- Financial Services is NOT a requirement-- The successful candidate will lead the build out of an enterprise wide Tableau Community or Center of Excellence to train all users in developing data analytics and presenting Data
- Gain an understanding of the business' overall data analytics needs, and deliver technology and technical solutions that enable and advance that.
- Be a business partner - review and approve requirements and navigate them through the Software Development Lifecycle.
- Participate the analysis of requirements and collaborate with team members to attain high reusability and maintainability by building flexible data models and seamless integration points.
- Continually seeks opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
- Show appetite and aptitude for owning responsibility of technical decisions and direction for one or many projects/teams, including vendor, incident, and problem management.
- BS or BA Degree and at least 5-7 years’ experience working professionally, with 3-5 years’ of clear leadership experience
- Extensive, hands-on experience in designing Tableau dashboards, as well architecting tableau solutions and planning and executing platform upgrades
- Strong analytic skills and ability to develop and implement analytical data models and dashboard and reports using Tableau to enable customers to analyze data and make business decisions.
- Experience with cloud, Data Lakes, or Big Data solutions, such as AWS and DataBricks or Spark, is a plus
- Experience in coordinating an internal Tableau community, or Center of excellence, as well as best-practices for building data visualizations
- Experience with a Data Catalog or Data Governance tool, as well as rolling-out a Self-service tool, is a plus
- Experience in an Agile/Scrum environment a plus
- Strong sense of system ownership and stakeholder partnership is required
- Strong oral and written communication skills; strong interpersonal skill
FOR COMPLETE AND DETAILED POSITION DESCRIPTION PLEASE APPLY WITH RESUME