Use your procurement expertise to create supply chain synergies through integrated procurement technologies! As the Technology Product Manager, Strategic Procurement, you'll oversee the design, creation, and maintenance of robust tools and processes that enable accurate and reliable decision-making by our strategic sourcing teams.
Prof - 2 women
As the primary owner of procurement technologies and tools, you will:
Drive strategic new procurement solutions
* Lead development of use cases and user stories for IT teams, while leveraging the Agile/SAFe design and development process.
* Lead design and continuous process and technology improvement efforts in strategic sourcing to achieve best-in-class, fully landed cost of goods/margin enhancement solutions for all divisions.
* Lead iCertis Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) workflow design and technical integration into procurement tools and business applications.
* Responsible for integration of ERP strategy into procurement business processes.
Influence adoption, understanding, and utilization
* Deploy strategic processes and best practices across all North American businesses.
* Evaluate and mitigate business risks through Competitive Market Review, Freight Management, Procurement Analytics, Contract Lifecycle Management, etc.
* Use ongoing stakeholder feedback, market research, and data analysis to drive continuous procurement technology improvement and connectivity throughout the Supply Chain.
* Represent procurement business agreement content within iCertis (Contract Lifecycle Management/CLM platform), leading to positive supplier experiences.
* Lead the creation of the training curriculum for technology and process solutions.
* Continually evaluate (and evolve) structure, process and technology, to achieve long term business objectives.
* Lead a small team. Responsible for hiring, training, performance, development and retention.
* Mentor, motivate, develop and serve as a resource to team and others.
Leading candidates will differentiate themselves with...
* Minimum of ten (10) years previous experience as a Product Manager and/or Product Ownership in procurement/supply chain, IT, or finance.
* Previous leadership experience preferred.
* Familiarity with Procurement technologies: iValua, Maven, Cost Lab, Appian, iCertis, SAP, Ariba, New VA, etc., SaaS.
* Bachelor degree in Procurement, Supply Chain, or other business degree with analytical focus
Click Here to get a quick glance of who we are and the impact you could have on the food service industry.
There's a seat at our table for you!
Be part of an amazing culture where what matters to you, matters to us!
Gordon Food Service values our customers and understands that their success is largely dependent upon their workforce. To demonstrate our commitment to our partnership, we will require any candidate who works for a Gordon Food Service customer to provide a letter of support from their management if they are selected for the interview process.
We take care of each other at Gordon Food Service. Employees love our competitive benefit plans, which include all the things you would expect and a few that you might not!