Andr Global Inc. is a global provider of information technology services. Since 2002, we have helped our clients in the APAC region achieve their business goals by leveraging the power of technology. In 2016, we entered the AMERICAS to re-create similar success here as well. Headquartered in New York City, we are now serving our global clients.
We strive to deliver customer satisfaction through our service quality to all our clients!
Our global and diverse team helps our customers achieve their project goals at a faster pace with high affordability but without any compromise on quality. We take pride in providing an outstanding quality of service to all our customers starting from startups, small businesses to Fortune 500.
With more than a decade of experience servicing customers across geographies, we have stationed ourselves at a unique position in the global market. Our ability to assemble the best workforce in record time has been a great asset to our clients.
We are looking for talented and high-energy project managers to work on our Client's project management team to drive key IT projects in Core Insurance Systems and Digital Transformation. In addition to excelling in core project management, successful candidates will demonstrate strong leadership skills, come from a software engineering background, and possess strong communication.
- Drive the execution of projects while acting as the liaison between business teams and technology delivery teams; when working in a large program, collaborate with the program manager and among project managers to achieve overall program objectives.
- Provide hands-on project management during all phases Analysis, Design, Development, System and End to End Testing, Implementation, and Post Implementation.
- Implement industry and client best practices to deliver consistently high-quality software.
- Report on project and software metrics including progress, defects, costs, resource utilization, risks, and issues.
- Demonstrate leadership by consistently taking charge of challenges and leading the team towards resolution in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrates personal accountability, leads by example, and "owns" the project
- Strong understanding of distributed systems, preferably experience building enterprise systems for large enterprises.
- Strong experience in managing large cross-functional teams in a matrixed environment.
- Experience in managing projects in an Agile environment; experience in managing projects using project management tools such as Rally and Jira.
- Ability to grasp complex technical concepts easily and be able to participate in high-level technical discussions.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to make decisions based on metrics rather than just judgment.
- Strong business analysis skills with ability to synthesize business processes and lead functional discussions pertaining to the project with functional and business members.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, motivation, and facilitation skills.
- Experience with Property and Casualty (P&C) strongly preferred.