First Republic is an ultra-high-touch bank that provides extraordinary client service. We believe that one-on-one interactions build lasting relationships. We move quickly to serve our clients' needs so that their financial transactions are handled with ease and efficiency. Client trust and security are paramount in our line of business. Ultimately, our goal is unsurpassed client satisfaction which will lead to personal referrals - our number one source of new business. We recognize that our competitive advantage starts with our people and our culture. At First Republic, we work hard and move quickly as a very coordinated team. If you are looking for an opportunity to grow and contribute in a fun, fast-paced environment, First Republic is the place for you. We have exceptional people focused on providing extraordinary service.
The Technology Recovery Coordinator will develop, plan and document the technology recovery activities for both bank and vendors hosted application and related infrastructure systems in accordance with Bank policy and standards. The Technology Recovery Coordinator will develop and maintain disaster recovery playbooks, testing templates and be the focal point for all testing documentation including test results, reporting and issues tracking. Additionally, the Coordinator will assist with emergency preparedness documentation and lead training for disaster response including floor warden coordination with facility management and crisis management activities to ensuring the company and employees are prepared to respond.
* Creates and maintains disaster recovery planning documentation for critical applications, services and systems in accordance with policies and established standards.
* Creates detailed testing reports including an executive summary, test scope, success criteria, recovery time objective, recovery point objective achievement results, and issues identification/status.
* Coordinates testing activities for internal and external hosted applicationsand services.
* Leads and schedules technology recovery exercises.
* Provides ongoing feedback for risk management, mitigation, and prevention.
* Regularly reports Disaster Recovery activities to Executive Management.
* Provides documentation for audit and regulatory reviews.
* Supports special projects related to contingency planning and emergency prepardness as required.
* Helps ensure compliance with all applicable federal, state and local laws, regulations, and ordinances.
* This role may require staffing outside of regular business hours. Including evenings and weekends.
* Bachelor's Degree or Equivelant Experience is required.
* 3-5 years of Disaster Recovery or related industry experience is required.
* Knowledge and understanding of current Disaster Recovery planning techniques and technologies.
* Experience in planning and executing technology recovery testing exercises for applications and related technologies/systems contained within enterprise data centers.
* Experience creating test scripts and detailed test reports.
* Experience working with vendors that host applications and related technology services.
* Excellent communication skills are essential.
* Excellent follow through, judgment, and common sense. "Make it happen" attitude.
* Must be detailed oriented.
The ability to learn and comprehend basic instructions; understand the meanings of words and respond effectively; and perform basic arithmetic accurately and quickly.
Vision must be sufficient to read data reports, manuals and computer screens.
Hearing must be sufficient to understand a conversation at a normal volume, including telephone calls and in person.
Speech must be coherent to clearly convey or exchange information, including the giving and receiving of assignments and/or directions.
Position involves sitting most of the time, but may involve walking or standing for brief periods of time.
Must be able to travel in a limited capacity.