Technology Sr Business Analyst
“The limit of our growth is going to be our imagination and product ideas – not technology.” – Mohit Kapoor, CTO
What we’ll bring:
What you’ll bring:
- A welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
- Flexible time off, workplace flexibility, an environment that welcomes continued professional growth through support of tuition reimbursement, conferences and seminars.
- Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
- 6+ years of applicable business experience in IT industry (credit or financial background preferred)
- 3+ years project management experience as the project lead / project manager (waterfall methodology)
- 4+ years elicitation and authoring requirements as well as interaction with external customers
- Excellent listening and communication skills with strong technical aptitude
- Ability to prioritize workloads, time manage workday effectively, multi-task, work on a team, use analytical and problem-solving skills and work with a variety of personalities
What we'd love to see:
- Financial or credit industry experience
Impact you’ll make:
- In this role, you will serve as a project manager, business analyst and configuration specialist to deliver automated decisioning solutions to TransUnion’s customers.
- You will drive projects to delivery by performing project administrative tasks such as: creating and maintaining project plans, completing project estimates, identifying and reporting action items and risks, project status reporting, meeting facilitation and preparation of meeting notes.
- You will facilitate meetings with customers to identify all details of business objectives and requirements. The output from those meetings will result in requirement documentation authored by you.
- You will lead collaboration to help identify creative solutions to meet customer needs and address problem resolution.
- Leveragee industry data and analytics, coupled with our technology assets, to deliver decisioning strategies and solutions that help our customers achieve more.
- Contribute to the consolidating our decisioning platforms to a single offering to best position our team and product for continued success with expanded opportunities for cross-organizational roles.