Monitor Deloitte's Strategy practice brings together several key capabilities to architect integrated programs that transform our clients' businesses, including Strategic Growth Transformation, Transformation Strategy & Design, Technology Strategy & Business Transformation, and AI & Data Strategy.
Strategy professionals will serve as trusted advisors to our clients, working with them to make clear data-driven choices about where to play and how to win - ultimately driving growth and enterprise value.
Within Monitor Deloitte, the Technology Strategy & Business Transformation (TS&BT) market offering helps clients unlock business agility and sustainable value through technology. We reimagine the technology + business relationship by architecting future business and technology strategies, operating models, platforms, ecosystems, and capabilities into integrated business solutions. We orchestrate the breadth of Deloitte to co-create business value across the C-suite and to the board.
Work you'll do
Consultants will synthesize overall strategy by analyzing a wide variety of solutions, selecting the most relevant tools/techniques to meet specific client requirements such as business case, pricing, or complex financial analysis, and interpreting and reporting on outputs. You will participate in setting engagement objectives and scope; develop work plans for components of engagements, coordinate activities between work streams and identify changes in scope. Consultants will also design deliverable content to precisely reflect the engagement contract and client needs and strive to improve deliverable quality through verification and validation of results.
Our Strategy practice brings together several key capabilities that will allow us to design integrated programs that transform our clients' businesses, including corporate & business unit strategy, enterprise model design, and technology strategy.
Strategy professionals will serve as trusted advisors to our clients, working with them to make clear data-driven choices about where to play and how to win, in order to drive growth and enterprise value.
Strategy Consultants will help our clients to:
- Identify strategies for growth and value creation, leveraging methods and tools like the Strategic Choice Cascade
- Develop the appropriate business models, operating models, and capabilities to support their strategic vision
- Maximize the ROI on technology investments and leverage technology and Cloud trends to architect future business strategies
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree and 2+ years consulting/and or industry experience
- Ability to articulate leading business trends, including the associated technology implications within one or more industries
- Ability to interact at all levels of the client organization
- Exhibit a passion for technology and have a thirst to continually learn and keep pace with the accelerating change across multiple technologies and solutions
- Must have participated in one or more projects involving:
- IT Strategy
- Cloud Strategy
- Platform Strategy
- IT Outsourcing Advisory
- Digital Transformation Architecture Blueprinting and Roadmaps
- Digital Technology Spend Optimization
- Current State IT Capability Assessment
- Future State IT Capability Design
- IT Transformation Roadmap Development
- IT Service Management Assessment
- Application Assessment
- Data Management Strategy and Architecture
- IT Process and Tool Deployment
- IT Cost Optimization and Effectiveness
- IT Service Delivery and Outsourcing Assessment
- IT Governance, Operating Model, and Delivery Model Assessment
- IT Financial Management Analysis (e.g. dashboards, charge-back models)
- Solutions: Experience working with cloud (IaaS/PaaS/SaaS/BPaaS), digital, and analytics solutions
- Process Frameworks: IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL), ISO 20000, COBiT
- ITIL: Service Strategy, Service Design, Service Transition, Service Operation, Continual Service Improvement and the processes in each of these five lifecycle phases
- A Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Travel up to 50% (While 50% travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice).
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Eagerness to mentor junior staff
- An advanced degree in the area of specialization (MBA Preferred)