Monitor Deloitte's Strategy practice brings together several key capabilities to architect integrated programs that transform our clients' businesses, including Strategic Growth Transformation, Transformation Strategy & Design, Technology Strategy & Business Transformation, and AI & Data Strategy.
Strategy professionals will serve as trusted advisors to our clients, working with them to make clear data-driven choices about where to play and how to win - ultimately driving growth and enterprise value.
Within Monitor Deloitte, the Technology Strategy & Business Transformation (TS&BT) market offering helps clients unlock business agility and sustainable value through technology. We reimagine the technology + business relationship by architecting future business and technology strategies, operating models, platforms, ecosystems, and capabilities into integrated business solutions. We orchestrate the breadth of Deloitte to co-create business value across the C-suite and to the board.
Work you'll do
You will develop technology strategies to increase a company's profitability, catalyze growth, and ultimately deliver value across the stakeholder set. You will determine the platforms to adopt, the architectures to build, the ways of working to change, and the capabilities improvements required to operate at efficient scale. As a trusted advisor, you will be expected to craft quality deliverables and effectively manage the team and day-to-day relationships - whether on a small engagement or as part of a larger transformation. When not serving clients, Managers participate in the development and presentation of proposals for business development activities.
- An undergraduate degree and 6+ years of relevant consulting or industry experience
- Ability to articulate leading technology issues and trends, including the associated business implications within one or more industries
- Strong program management skills with experience managing and delivering complex and critical programs
- Exhibit a passion for technology and continuous learning to keep pace with the accelerating change across multiple technologies and solutions
- General understanding of broad technology strategy and the technology provider space (e.g. key vendors, services, and technology trends)
- Must have participated in one or more projects involving:
- Technology strategy definition
- Technology value / business case formation (e.g. cost to achieve and cost to operate models)
- Vendor selection (e.g. service providers, software providers, ERP platforms)
- Technology outsourcing advisory
- Technology capability and skillset assessments
- Technology cost optimization
- Enterprise and solution architecture
- Possess excellent oral and written communication skills
- Possess ability to influence others, lead teams, and mentor junior staff
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Travel up to 50%. Note: While 50% travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
- Undergraduate degree with focus on Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Technology, Systems Engineering or equivalent
- An advanced degree in area of specialization (MBA preferred)
- At least 4 years of experience managing large technology engagements (min. of 2 full life cycle implementations)