The Telecom Engineer will support and maintain complex telecom environment for areas of focus include but are not limited to: voice systems administration, performance monitoring, troubleshooting production issues, moves, adds, and changes. Interfaces with vendors and projects managers for business initiative delivery. Support 24x7 call center and internal telecom solutions. Specific responsibilities include:
- Provide technical support to the telecom environment which includes Avaya Switch, MUX's, Circuits, IVR, CMS, Dialer and Recording system, corporate voice and data communication hardware and software.
- Repair, reconfigure and test equipment as needed. Install and maintain computer network communications devices (recorders, modems, routers, switches,).
- Support Adds Moves and Changes. Remove users from systems as employees leave the company.
- Perform routine maintenance such as patching and backups for all telecom systems.
- 5-7 years work experience as Telecom Engineer.
- Solid knowledge of voice or data communications technology normally attained through a minimum of six years in communications assignments, including three + years in management.
- IVR and call center experience is required.
- Dialer experience in a call center environment, Mosaic Dialer experiences a plus.
- Avaya, PBX experience and - CMS knowledge.