We have a 6 month contract opportunity for a Telecom Analyst (Genesys). The team is based out of West Valley City, UT but this role is 100% remote and can sit in AZ, AR, CO, FL, GA, ID, MO, MT, NV, NC, OR, UT & TX. This role will convert to a full time position after a successful completion of the contract.
Top Required skills:
PM experience/skills, telephony and contact center experience
The Telecom Implementation Analyst II manages the all project activities of cross-functional teams and Product resources for projects, including; Operational implementations, process improvements, new product installations and/or major application upgrades. Responsibilities include all aspects of planning, scheduling, and managing product and service deployments. These resources cover areas that include, but are not limited to, hardware platforms, networking, workflow reengineering, support, operations, business, vendor, applications, and application interfacing. This position ensures that all installations are completed in a timely manner in accordance with established project and quality standards and procedures. This position works with minimal supervision, therefore, the individual is expected to be a self-starter and take full responsibility for the projects assigned. This person will work under the direction of the Manager, Telecom Implementations. Projects assigned to this position are typically large and highly complex in nature and may require the assistance of others. The Telecom Implementation Analyst II will act as the lead and will instruct, mentor, and guide project team members, as well as, participate in implementations. These projects may have associated with them unusual or out of the ordinary situations which make them more difficult. Managing multiple projects concurrently may be required. The Telecom Implementation Analyst II is expected to manage these issues in a reasonable manner and act as a consultant to the project business unit.
Analyst is directly responsible for leading and managing multiple projects and to work closely with project team members to develop a detailed and realistic project plan, and assist in managing project timelines and taking appropriate actions to ensure task dates do not slip
Creation, management and execution of project work plans and related activities
Assist in determining appropriate project team structures and facilitate the formation of project teams under resource-constrained circumstances.
Direct and coordinate activities of project personnel to ensure project progresses on schedule and within budget.
Provide leadership and motivation to project team members throughout project lifecycle.
Prepare status reports and keep management, clients and others informed of project progress and related issues
Cultivates relationships between clients and SPS to the benefit of the project and the organization
Works closely with user groups to learn all aspects of user requirements in order to provide effective advice and recommendations
Assist in defining requirements per department and specialty areas.
Monitor project status and adjust schedules as required
Maintain overview of project and its position and relationships in the larger system
Maintain project documentation and prepare written status reports.
Perform timely escalations to upper management of issues affecting project timelines.
Assess project risk factors and recommend appropriate courses of action to mitigate.
Communicates information effectively to other team members.
Provide support to Peers and be able to delegate tasks to junior team members
Develop, manage and maintain the testing aspects of a given project. The scope of participation will include, but not be limited to:
Analyze the business and technical compatibility of systems, hardware, network interfaces, etc.
Assist with the development of test plans and coordinate the project's testing and acceptance processes.
Coordinate any required functional testing, load/stress testing, quality assurance testing and production launches.
Manage the technical testing resources, plans and compliance.
Follow processes for promoting from non-production environment to production environment with project team.
Develop a strong working relationship with customer base, vendors, and external technical specialists.
Cultivate relationships between project team members to the benefit of the project and the organization
Differentiates between priority business needs and "nice-to-have's" in order to assist in determining project priority and to resolve resource conflicts.
Evaluates vendor software to assure that it will provide the desires results and operating properly on assigned equipment systems.
Manages scope and change control.
Perform risk assessment with team and report events that may have significant impact on the outcome of a project, to appropriate stakeholders.
Performs as an active member of the Project team.
Provides operational turn over documentation at the closing of every implementation and complete archiving of documents for Operations team.
Follows process for pro-active review with operational teams to support new implementations and service changes.
Participates as needed or required in regular or special meetings of the Project team to address the business strategies, integration, progress, and/or issues needing promotion or problem-solving
Participates in projects and interacts with all other individuals in a manner consistent with values to ensure integrity and excellent customer service
Exhibits a customer/supplier philosophy that emphasizes both internal and external relationships. Identifies both customer and supplier needs and expectations and strives to exceed them
Must be proficient in using basic computer programs
- Must be able to use Microsoft Outlook
- Must be able to use Microsoft Word and Excel
- Must be able to use Power Point and Visio
HS Diploma Required
Associates, Bachelors, and PMP Desired; or 4+ years experience equivalent with Associates.
- 2 years' experience within healthcare, desired.
- 4+ years' experience in a customer service oriented environment
- 4+ years' experience with telecom project implementations (with software, network, system integration and call routing design components)
- 4+ years' experience supporting call center environment
- Advanced experience with the MS Office product suite, including Visio, SharePoint and Project
- Demonstrated experience in information technology project management projects and role as lead for technology implementations
- Proficient with PMP methodology, including successfully managing the activities of teams in a functional or matrix environment is required
- Proficient in providing technical solution requirements and guiding business users thru design process
- PMP preferred
- Preferred knowledge of call flow analysis and interpretation of technical design documentation
- Preferred knowledge of Networking, Servers, Storage and Telecom platforms (like ININ, Genesys or Cisco)
- Proficient with Visio for output of technical designs
- Familiar with SharePoint for document sharing, file management and project documentation
- strong analytical skills in Identifying business and technology trends, needs and issues
- Proven ability to lead, guide, organize, and finish technical projects
- Works well independently and in team project environment
- Articulates technical and management issues in a concise manner to technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Must demonstrate organizational, problem solving, and project management abilities.
- Must demonstrate the ability to work independently and prioritize multiple objectives in a rapidly changing environment
- Must have the ability to convey highly technical concepts/strategies/coding practices/data architectures in easy-to-understand manner to business executives and end users.
- Must possess the ability to organize, analyze, and interpret statistical information.
- Able to communicate complex issues In both oral and written form in terms clearly understood by technical and non-technical audiences
- Must be skilled at specifying network hardware/architecture and software requirements and interact with technical vendors when required.
- Must have a commitment to both detail and accuracy
- Must demonstrate the ability to work independently, prioritize multiple objectives in a rapidly changing environment, and ensure delivery of quality products.
- Provide mentoring support and peer review to junior team members
location: Salt Lake City, Utah
job type: Contract
salary: $32 - 37 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: No Degree Required
The Telecom Implementation Analyst II manages the all project activities of cross-functional teams and Product resources for projects, including; Operational implementations, process improv
Randstad provides staffing and business solutions to organizations around the world. Our team of experts matches professionals with available career opportunities in a variety of fields.
Randstad US is a wholly owned subsidiary of Randstad Holding nv, a $24.5 billion global provider of HR services. As one of the largest staffing organizations in the United States, Randstad provides temporary, temporary-to-hire and permanent placement services each week to over 100,000 people through its network of more than 900 branches and on-site locations.
Employing 5,300 recruiting experts, the company is a top provider of outsourcing, staffing, consulting and workforce solutions within the areas of engineering, finance and accounting, healthcare, human resources, IT, legal, life sciences, manufacturing and logistics, office and administration and sales and marketing. Access Randstad s thought leadership knowledge center through its Workforce360 site that offers valuable insight into the latest economic indicators and HR trends shaping the world of work.
Our mission is to be a world leader in matching demand for, and supply of, labor and HR services. We believe in the value of work as a unifying force that shapes society for the better. We are known for continuing to adhere to and live by the core values established early in our company's history: to know, serve and trust, striving for perfection and simultaneous promotion of all interests.