Solutions Point is recruiting for a Solutions Architect for a good client of our in Kansas City. Our client is looking for a Solutions Architect to help them on a large system migration/integration initiative. They are moving from their current 3rd party Core Banking system to another 3rd party Core Banking system. This role will be and 18month contract with potential to extend or go permanent. We can work with someone on a W2 hourly or Corp to Corp arraignment. Our client has a great work environment and very good work life balance expectations.
Solutions Architect role and responsibilities:
- Review and understand requirements for the core business solution to define logical and detailed architecture diagrams, define API requirements, identify optimal solutions, and recommend improvements to the solutions and integrations.
- Direct the identification and recommendation of appropriate core business solutions, upgrades, replacements, or decommissioning options
- Translate high level business needs into well-defined requirements including features, epics, user stories, and acceptance test criteria
- Understand and Analyze existing data in business applications to help make informed decisions on business needs and value of features
- Work with development teams following Agile Scrum processes to clearly articulate project goals and needs, define/design solutions, estimate project and features, and plan work into sprints
- Work with Testing coordinator to ensure program covers all relevant areas and addresses technical gaps
- Work in Agile environment and continuously review the business needs, refine priorities, outline use cases and deliverables, and identifies opportunities and risks
Resource will support the following activities:
- Assists Integrations Lead on high level design for around 70 integrations
- Architect for Account Number Changes
- Translation between technical teams and business teams on API implications based on changes brought by Core program (e.g. member number is used in many APIs and when member/account numbers change, what does this mean for API builds, etc)
- Develop strategy for environment setup and management (e.g. ensuring every 3rd party integration has appropriate environments for testing, development, deployment, etc.)
- Translating business requirements into technical requirements (For API teams, etc)
- Network Connectivity for all environments (TEST, PROD, Etc.)
- Capture UX Design and Dev requirements for internal development
- Develop Architectural Solution for System Consolidations, routing number consolidations, etc.
Preferred banking / financial services knowledge