Solution IT Inc. is looking for a Telecom Systems Engineer for one of its clients in Cleveland, TN.
Telecom Systems Engineer
- Designing, engineering, and coordinating the delivery of telecommunications services to all employees.
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) for large-to-very large projects requiring telecommunication services, ensuring timely planning and implementation. Duties include changing priorities and tasks to most effectively match a varied grouping of skills to fit customer needs.
- Provide technical solutions to complex business problems.
- Manage multiple assignments and problems in an environment of continually changing priorities while keeping management and user departments informed of progress along the way.
- Make recommendations within appropriate corporate, division, and departmental policies
- Provide technical support and training in the productive use of telecom resources.
- Maintain current expertise while acquiring experience with new or emerging systems; keeping abreast of the rapid developments in the industry by education or hands-on experience in order to make recommendations on future directions.
- 10+ years technical experience working in various telecommunications positions with an emphasis on network design, project planning and call center consulting.
- Extensive experience working with PBX systems, voice network design, and call center design required.
- Extensive Knowledge of voice traffic theory concepts required.
- Extensive analysis, problem resolution, and troubleshooting skills are required.
- Extensive knowledge of Voice Over IP (VOIP), SIP, SBC and Verint Call Recording in a large enterprise environment is required.
- Must have extensive knowledge and experience in the design and use of telecommunications hardware and software.
The role stated above typically requires a person with a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering, Computer Information Systems or Information Technology, Engineering or its equivalent with relevant work experience.
Telephony and Network related certifications are preferred.
Expected Start Date:
Immediate – 1 week
Number of Positions
Please send your responses back to email@example.com
About Solution IT
Solution IT is a national IT consulting company specializing in: Technology Staffing and Oracle E-Business Solutions based in Boston, Massachusetts.
SOLUTION IT INC