Are you a skilled Telecom Technician with a desire to apply your expertise with a key government integrator? If so, we may have the ideal role for you with our leading client in Chantilly!We will accept corp to corp or w2 contractors. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.Responsibilities of the Telecom Technician:
- Install, modify, troubleshoot, repair, and maintain voice and data telecommunications equipment
- Offer support as a liaison to outside vendors; order equipment as needed
- Resolve technical issues with Avaya telephony technical problems
- Diagnose, isolate, and analyze problems
- Maintain and update records and tracking databases
- Alert management to recurring problems
- Answer queries by phone or self-service ticket
- Route calls to specialists as required
Keywords: Telecom Technician, Avaya, Telecommunications, Technical Support, Incident Response
Job ID: 331018About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients' innovation and business results. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don't miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!