Our Telecommunications, Media and Technology (TMT) industry clients include some of the most valued companies in the U.S. and many of the world's top global brands. We are poised to help clients shape their evolving business models, scale and transform their operations, modernize their processes and technologies, and constantly improve their customer experience. Our Technology sector includes the world leaders in semiconductor, electronics, computing, networking, storage, software, Cloud, analytics, cyber, and technology services.
Our Supply Chain and Network Operations (SCNO) team focuses on solving our clients' most difficult operational challenges, including supply chain, product development, manufacturing, planning, and logistics. Professionals will contribute to the development of our cutting edge thought leadership.
We work with clients who want to improve their ability to react to fast paced competitive challenges and enable scalability. Our areas of focus and domain expertise include:
- Supply chain (planning; sourcing and procurement; order fulfillment, logistics, and warehousing; manufacturing; quality and reliability)
- Product life cycle management (innovation, product development, life cycle management)
Within our areas of focus (above) we also collaborate closely with other functions, where domain familiarity is important
- Information technology
- Customer and Sales Operations
- Human resources
As an SCNO Senior Manager in our TMT practice, you will bring considerable expertise to deliver effective solutions to clients.
- Lead internal and client teams in developing and implementing break through ideas to improve products, cost, quality, and delivery
- Serve as the primary, day-to-day contact for client executives. Build trusted advisor relationships with key client personnel
- Develop practical solutions and methodologies; develop "thought-ware" and "point-of-view" documents; participate in public speaking events; secure publication in industry periodicals and conferences
- Lead engagement planning and budgeting; mobilize and manage engagement teams; define deliverable structure and content; facilitate buy-in of proposed solutions from top management levels at the client; direct on-time, quality delivery of work; manage engagement economics; manage engagement risk
- Develop and maintain contact with top decision makers at key clients; organize and lead pursuit teams; participate and lead aspects of the proposal development process; contribute to the development of proposal pricing strategies
- Perform role of counselor and coach; provide input and guidance into the staffing process; actively participate in staff recruitment and retention activities; provide leadership and support for delivery teams and staff in local offices.
- 10-15+ years of consulting experience with deep domain and expertise working with clients in the Technology sector, high-tech companies in semiconductor, electronics, computing, networking, storage, software, Cloud, analytics, cyber, and technology services or equivalent experience working directly for a leading firm serving the high-tech industry.
- Core skills required in supply chain, planning, advanced planning or product development while serving high-tech clients.
- Ability to drive both the sales cycle by taking the lead in framing out client opportunities and lead the pursuit team to create the proposal content for client discussions
- Able to collaborate with clients, identify engagement follow-on opportunities and have a strong desire to excel and be committed to gaining exposure to multiple industries while further developing your career
- Ability to travel 80-100%
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field or equivalent
- Superior critical thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in an ambiguous environment; strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
- Ability to work independently; lead teams focused on specific work streams of large projects.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, presentation skills and MS Visio, PowerPoint, Excel and PowerPoint proficiency
- Deep understanding of sector ecosystems and how our clients can create value in dynamic, non-linear value chains
- Ability to interface with senior client executives, and to create compelling presentations and analyses in Microsoft PowerPoint and Microsoft Excel
- Master's degree in engineering or hard sciences