Primary Location: Raritan, New Jersey
V-Soft Consulting is currently seeking Telecommunications Technician client in Raritan, New Jersey. This is a full-time, direct hire position in information technology & services industry.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
Education and Experience »
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- BICSI Certification
- 3-5 years of Data Telecommunications Infrastructure design experience.
- 10 years of structured cabling system installation experience preferred.
- 3-5 years of project management/leadership experience with increasing levels of responsibility.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities »
- Ability to organize, prioritize and balance multiple projects and timelines simultaneously.
- Strong ability to troubleshoot and learn new methodology to troubleshoot complex infrastructure problems
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- BICSI ITS Technician Credential or RCDD Credential
- Must possess excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Autodesk (CAD, CAD Revit Certification)
- Must possess excellent multitasking and communication skills.
- Knowledge of Category 6, 6A, OM2, OM3 and Single Mode fiber applications and uses.
- Passport to travel outside contiguous United States
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
- Ability to work as a team and help perform consulting, network and low voltage design and engineering tasks for all phases of projects including planning, construction drawing design, design development, design compliance, and construction administration.
- Ability to travel within North America.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Participate in a team-oriented environment to design, coordinate and ensure project drawings and specifications produced exemplify attention to detail for; constructability of design (CoD) and cohesiveness of the design documents (BoD) and supporting drawings (CD) and executing designs by attending Contract Administration (CA) onsite support meetings.
- Required to conduct site assessments and create reports, recommendations and designs resulting in compliance with industry and client internal corporate standards
- Responsible for day to day engineering tasks associated with customer requests for projects, auditing, structured cabling design, and integrated technologies.
- Able to work at any hour of the day/night and be able to lift up to 50lbs.
- Able to climb an 8ft step ladder know how to appropriately wear safety equipment.
- Ability to work at heights up to 50 feet using an aerial lift.
Qualified candidates should send their resumes
V-Soft Consulting is a trusted partner with experience across diverse technology stacks to help business get IT done. What makes V-Soft different? Our expertise is derived from over 20 years of delivering world-class IT staffing, consulting, engineering and managed services to Fortune 1000 and mid-market companies in the U.S., Canada, and Asia.
V-Soft is headquartered in Louisville, KY with strategic locations in India, Canada, and across the U.S., including Madison, Chicago, Denver, Harrisburg and Atlanta. V-Soft has been recognized among the top 100 fastest growing staffing companies in North America and is known for the ability to provide highly qualified consultants for any project at any scale. V-Soft has a wide variety of partnerships across diverse technology stacks, and holds such titles as MuleSoft Certified Delivery Resource, Oracle Gold Partner, ServiceNow Partner, Microsoft Partner, and Cisco Registered Partner, amongst many others.
Like what you hear? Apply with V-Soft today!
For more information or to view all our open jobs, please visit www.vsoftconsulting.com or call