Job Title: Telephony Architect
Work Location: New York, NY
Duration: 12+ Months
Spruce Technology is a mid-size and rapidly-growing Information Technology services firm headquartered in New Jersey. An award-winning firm (Inc 5000, Smart CEO) with a steadily growing portfolio of commercial and government clients, Spruce Technology provides innovative technology solutions, specialized IT staff, and IT strategy consulting nationwide.
Spruce Technology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived age, sex, pregnancy, race, creed, color, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, genetic information, religion, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
- Serve as a liaison among agency stakeholders with the primary goal of gaining a solid understanding of their technology business needs, processes, and data sources using industry best practices outlines in BABOK;
- Translate the business needs into clearly defined and detailed requirements or user stories and spearhead the priorities, solutions assessment and validation of these requirements with the project teams;
- Conduct stakeholder analysis for requirements elicitation; Planning elicitation tasks and activities as well as creating elicitation timelines; delivering the results of the elicitation in the form of organized notes;
- Manage the requirements gathering phase of the software development life cycle (SDLC) and produce relevant artifacts; Develop supporting analysis including data dictionaries and use cases or acceptance criteria; Review and assess the adequacy of Call Handling requirements;
- Independently review the current NY E9-1-1 infrastructure;
- Engage with public safety and stakeholder agencies to understand their needs, issues, concerns and potential barriers to migration;
- Provide solution for how NY can transition to a NG9-1-1/ESInet environment;
- Determine the level of effort to procure, plan, design, and implement a NG9-1-1 system;
- Incorporate applicable federal, state and professional organizations’ standards and guidelines for a NG9-1-1 system.
- Minimum 12 years experience in a particular technical and/or business application, product, platform or methodology.
- Deep Subject Matter Expertise in National Emergency Number Association (NENA 911 Association) 1 through 3 standards.
- Active membership in NENA and APCO.
- Deep Subject Matter Expertise in the APCO international Next Generation (NG) 911 standards.
- Deep Subject Matter Expertise NG911 Call Handling and processing application routing.
- Deep architectural understanding of NG911 contact center software.
- Deep Subject Matter Expertise in GIS Selective router integration for 911 call aggregation.
- Deep knowledge in OSP connections and terminations.
If interested, please forward a latest copy of your resume with contact information to (Abdul// )