Healthcare company in DC looking for Mid-Level (5-7 years) J2EE developer who has worked on Struts framework, with Hibernate, EJB, etc.
Location - Washington DC (walkable from Union Station)
Person MUST be able to roll perm WITHOUT Visa sponsorship (client will not sponsor OPT candidates)
Person MUST want to learn new technologies (such as Salesforce/Apex) in addition to their J2EE development skills
Person will be developing and customizing healthcare claims web applications in a Collaborative environment
Location –Washington, DC Temp to Perm Start Date Jan, 2019
* Proven strong technical with the ability of self-starter in all phases of the SDLC. Strong background on multi-platform system integrations. Excellent object oriented analysis and design patterns/techniques with emphasis on Java/J2EE technology.
* Java, J2EE, EJB, JSP, JDBC, Hibernate, JMX, JMS, Log4J, AJAX, and JSF
* Broad knowledge of Java Open-Source technologies including Ant/Maven/Gradle, Spring Boot, Spring IO, Spring MVC, XML parser technology, J Unit and HTTP Unit
* Knowledge of Apache Wicket is preferred, but not required.
* Experience with WebSphere Application Server
* Application performance tuning skills
* Web application development and analytical (i.e. requirements gathering) skills
* Software development best practices (RUP, XP, Agile)
* Excellent analytical, planning and communication skill sets
* Software architecture design background is preferred
Washington, DC, 20016Contact