Title: Teradata Administrator
Location: Waukegan, IL
Duration: 12 Months+
- Manage and maintain all Teradata production and non-production databases. Responsible for Teradata standards and design of physical data storage, maintenance, access and security administration.
- Manage Bigdata Cloudera Distribution. Responsible for Bigdata standards and design of physical data storage, maintenance, access and security administration.
- Configure Teradata/Hadoop parameters, create prototype designs against logical data models, and defines data repository requirements, data dictionaries and warehousing requirements.
- Support application development timelines by reviewing and assisting in the implementation of designs and/or incremental changes to Teradata and Hadoop definitions. Provide technical guidance for integration, testing, design, development, planning of new major, large scale, production systems/databases.
- Perform daily maintenance, monitoring, performance analysis, troubleshooting, problem resolution, and user assistance for Teradata data and Hadoop Platforms.
- Resolve complex Teradata and Hadoop performance issues, capacity issues, replication, and other distributed data issues.
- Responsible for gathering query, CPU & Disk resource requirements for new applications and extensions to existing systems in Teradata and Hadoop Platforms.
- Responsible for space management, back-up, monitoring, and maintaining ongoing performance of Teradata and Hadoop platforms.
- Participate as Subject Matter Expert (SME) as required for design reviews and new technology.
- Perform capacity planning including allocating system storage and planning future storage requirements.
- Provide incident and problem management support, including 24x7 pager support responsibilities.
" We are equal opportunity employer and we encourage veterans and minorities to apply for the jobs"
Thanks & Regards
Business Development Associate
Dynamic Enterprise Solutions Inc
Phone: (847) 719-7902 / (847) 874-7274
URL: http// www.dynamic-enterrise.net