Founded in 1998, Matrix Technology Group is an ERP and IT consulting services provider.
Matrix Technology Group provides Services into ERP, BI and Application Development. Our staff's Passion, and dedication set us a apart from other IT firms. Our team is Dynamic and is focused to our Client needs. Our Team is geared to work with Consultants and our Clients to achieve higher performance. We want to work with you and want to welcome Candidates who are Talented, Passionate, and Dedicated and have Ambition to grow.
One of our highly esteemed client has immediate need for strong AWS platform support
Job Description is as follows:
One of our client is looking for AWS platform support ((Feel Free to reach me at 908-279-1275 OR E-mail me: ssawant at rate matrixonweb.com))
Job Title: AWS platform support
Location: Los Angeles, CA
•Involve in platform support activities for various AWS components like Terraform, Redshift, RDS, EC2, AWS S3 bucket and Glue
•Knowledge on managing platforms ( custom & 3rd party solutions on AWS), which will be monitoring of jobs, learn and manage admins console of 3rd party software
•Experience in working with software vendors for bug fixes, patch management, etc.
•Preferred but not required – Any kind of working knowledge of Attunity, Cisco DV and Alation.
•Maintain S3 bucket policies, involve in copying files from source systems to S3 buckets
•Restore EC2 instances from AMI
• Assign IAM Roles and Policies to Users, Security Groups by using Identity and Access Management
• Setup new redshift cluster with desired configuration
• Manage manual/automated backups and create snapshots of RDS/Redshift where-ever is required
• Restore RDS database from backups and snapshots created
• Working with EBS volumes and snapshots
• Monitor cloud watch notification and respond to the alarms within committed SLA time
• Monitor performance of cluster and suggest tuning as required
• 5+ years of experience in infrastructure support with minimum 3 years of experience in AWS platform support
• 3+ years in data engineering plus a Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent professional experience combined with a Bachelor’s degree
•Extensive experience in administration activities on AWS redshift and RDS
•Extensive experience in handling AWS S3 bucket policies and handling user groups using Identity and Access Management
•Good exposure on maintaining AWS EC2 instance
• Good exposure to automated monitoring tools within RDS and Cloud Watch to monitor the activities of AWS RDS instances.
• Good understanding on Vacuum and Analyze utility and suggest for optimized data storage
((Feel Free to reach me at 908-279-1275 OR E-Mail me: ssawant at rate matrixonweb.com))
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.