Engility delivers innovative solutions to critical challenges facing the nation and the world. As a premier provider of integrated services for the U.S. government, we support the Department of Defense, intelligence community, space communities, federal civilian agencies and international customers. Engility is dedicated to making lives better, safer and more secure. Description:
Are you finding it difficult to identify the right challenge equal to your years' experience and success providing solutions in the telecommunications space? If you're ready to step up, we have the right opportunity for you.
Engility has an opportunity for the right individual to provide Enterprise level engineering support to our customers Architectural analysis efforts. You will be key to this mid-level position for one of our largest Premiere SETA Programs and offers the opportunity for growth and advancement not only within the program but within the company.
- You will be responsible for working across the team to analyze and define the communication components and capabilities of the future architecture.
- You will utilize your knowledge of the customer's mission, the Intelligence Community, and experience supporting the various communications system capabilities and concepts.
- Your responsibilities include assessing technology related to advancement of Terrestrial Communications (TCOMM) technology, evaluation of data routing components and assessment of impact to broader ground and space architecture, and supporting technical insertion and migration to cloud and software based data processing technologies.
- You will also be responsible for developing enterprise level artifacts, briefings, scenarios, and documents defining the architectural capabilities for these communications concepts.
- Use your excellent communication skills for frequent interaction with all levels of government including Director level. Expect to use your superior writing and briefing preparation and presentation skills.
- Must possess an active TS/SCI clearance with ability to successfully obtain a poly.
- Must have 10 years' experience with a Bachelor's Degree; significant customer experience will be considered in lieu of degree
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Strong knowledge of customer mission with focus on Intelligence Community and various communications strategies
- Experience developing enterprise level System Engineering documentation (CONOP, Threads, Visions)
- Excellent communication skills are required for the selected candidate as there will be frequent interaction with all levels of government including Director level.
- The position also requires superior writing and briefing preparation and presentation skills.
#LIPOST #cjpost EEO Statement:
Engility Corporation is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. citizenship is required for most positions. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statements, please click here . Department: