College Degree - Education: BS required 0-3 years of experience required Proficient in Microsoft Excel
Experienced in running test scripted instructions in IT environments
Proficient in SharePoint tools to support team to develop and enhance existing knowledge network platform and training assets
Experienced writing procedures if given a process maps
This position provides hands-on support for global effort to implement QualityDocs (Veeva's QualityDocs cloud based EDMS) IT system for SOP Management through MMD Human Health network inclusive but not limited to the following activities:
* Actively engage with sites and functions during the global deployment and implementation efforts for local SOP lifecycle management and the migration of local procedures to QualityDocs
* Support business to help address issues raised by sites and functions, overall error resolution process by issuing tickets to IT, follow-up back to sites.
* Participate in QualityDocs change control board meetings, collaborate with IT, QAIT to develop test cases and perform UAT for QualityDocs solution enhancements or fixes in QualityDocs
* Update Chapter 1 procedure documents to support roll-out of enhancements post UAT testing.
* Participate in the topic tier calls with project team and with sites, drive completion of assigned activities, timely report-out on assigned actions and escalations of risks/issues to management.
* Support development or update of training materials of Chapter 1 topics in conjunction with learning and development team.
* Accountable for complying with the Company's data integrity and quality.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
100 Manpower Place | Milwaukee, WI 53212
Desk # - Ext-7140
ManpowerGroup is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)