The Test Automation Engineer is responsible develop and execute of test plans and automation test scripts. The incumbent is responsible for the analysis of user stories, testing applications, developing test plans, test cases and test scripts, and evaluating test results to determine compliance with test plans and established business processes.
Test Engineer also must have experience in developing automated test scripts for web applications and services.
- Develops test strategies and plans. Oversees the development of and/or develops and maintains test data.
- Develops automated test scripts for web interface and web services
- Develops and delivers verbal and written status reports.
- Performs system quality assurance testing by executing test plans. Reports, documents, and tracks resolutions for software “Defects” identified in the testing process using approved tools and processes.
- Assists in the confirmation of problems reported from outside sources, and assists system development staff in understanding problems and desired resolution.
- Participates and/or leads peer reviews of software artifacts
- Assists in the identification, selection, and implementation of software tools and technologies, and testing techniques and procedures that facilitates the SQA process.
- Performs a variety of technical tasks which includes: conducting routine tasks in conformance with set procedures within the department; conducting regular technical functions, interacting with users or other departments; performing complex technical functions, evaluating systems or procedures and recommending action or changes; designing, developing, modifying and/or testing applications, systems and procedures; establishing and documenting procedures for carrying out technical duties, in compliance with best practices or new technology; and being accountable for compliance with regulatory requirements and development/oversight of strategic planning for technical function.
- Prepares routine correspondence internal reports for internal/external review
• Working experience with developing automation test scripts.
• Working experience with the Selenium, Jmeter, SOAP UI testing tools
• Working experience with performance tuning and stress testing is a plus
• Working experience with Continuous Integration and Contentious Delivery environment is a plus.
• Possess a working knowledge of architectural frameworks and methodologies is a plus.
• Technical proficiency in test-related hardware and software, particularly in relation to IT systems, including:
• Working experience with Agile and DevOps is a plus
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Must be able to work as a member of cross-functional project teams in matrix environment
• Ability to work off-shifts (evening, night, weekend)
• Excellent problem solving and analytical ability
Experience working in DevOps environment.
Exposure to the Amazon Web Services cloud infrastructure
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or MIS.
- 5 - 7 years of experience in software systems, testing, and infrastructure development and administration
- AWS Associate or Professional Certification preferred (not required).
Please feel Free to contact M. Nagendar,,,,,,,,7032461851.........firstname.lastname@example.org