Our government integrator client is seeking a dedicated and driven Test Automation Lead.
In this role you will lead a team of automation testers in an Agile environment. You will ensure tasks are completed in alignment with industry standards, enterprise guidelines, and federal requirements.This is a contract to hire opportunity. Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a United States Citizen with the ability to obtain a Public Trust clearance.
Requirements of the Test Automation Lead:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- At least a decade of demonstrated experience in automation testing
- Experience with automation testing tools (Selenium WebDriver, JMeter)
- Experience with BDD (Cucumber)
- Java, SQL, and database/backend testing experience
- Experience with web services/API testing (REST and SoapUI)
- Experience implementing and executing load and performance testing
- Demonstrated experience improving automated test coverage for existing applications
- Experience with Azure DevOps and CI tool (Jenkins)
- Experience in an Agile environment
- Effective team player and multitasker
- Excellent communication skills: verbal and written
- Demonstrated ability to work in a complex, fast-paced environment
Keywords: Test Automation Lead, Selenium, WebDriver, JMeter, Cucumber, Azure DevOps, Agile, Public Trust Clearance
Job ID: 338821 About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients' innovation and business results. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don't miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!