infrastructural needs, track test environments, and test data needs for SDLC projects and programs.
- Collects, organizes, and analyzes statistical information from variety of sources technical (i.e. web
Logs), and non-technical (i.e. product side) to support high-quality test case design.
- Expert in "Quality AGILE + DevSecOps" testing transformation initiatives across UI, Microservices, API test management, CI/CD integrating with Continuous Testing, and Cloud Native architectures.
- Deliver end-to-end project & product software testing lifecycle (STLC) needs such as requirement review, technical assessment, test estimation, meet defined target timelines, represent QA with technical project managers, and support and involve in manual testing as required.
- Constantly look for opportunities to improve testing through innovative automation & best practices.
- Work closely with QA Management to support & improve efficiency in test automation net outcomes.
- Deliver project Go-Live demands to production, send reports in a timely manner, conduct post-production quality review sessions, and complete ownership of quality in production.
- Required Time Allocation:
60% - Test automation project leading inherit existing frameworks; create test scripts, methodologies, strategies and approaches; driving deliverables for project demands, expanding and growing automation test coverage every release by certain percentage setforth by IT QA leadership team and helping the team to meet the goals for the year.
30% - Technical guidance, guidance, & oversight of assigned test automation resources
10% - Close coordination with multiple IT & business stakeholders, developing ROI based needs, and supporting Test Automation management team.