Are you an experienced quality assurance professional? Are you well versed in automated test script development? If so, we may have the ideal role for you with our leading client in Reston!We will accept corp to corp or w2 contractors. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.Responsibilities of the Test Automation Software Engineer:
Requirements of the Test Automation Software Engineer:
- Code automated tests for browser interaction, mobile front ends, and REST backends
- Work with developers and product owners to ensure quality of software solutions
- Conduct testing for web accessibility
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent
- At least 5 years of experience in software programming and QA
- Solid understanding of HTML, CSS, and browser DOM
- Experience with DevOps and CI/CD
- Agile development experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to work on a cross-functional team
- Ability to work non-standard business hours
Keywords: Test Automation Software Engineer, Quality Assurance Engineer, QA, Software Testing, Selenium, DevOps, CI/CD, Agile
Job ID: 329808About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients' innovation and business results. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don't miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!