Job Title: Test Engineer - NVMe_SSD
Location: San Jose, CA
Duration: 6 Months
- Looking for Test engineer in the NVMe SSD Functional test team in enterprise product division.
- Candidate will work on NVMe Solid State Drives on execution and debug of SSD FW qualification tests.
- Candidate will primarily understand test scripts and debug failures that arise during test execution with the development team.
- Candidate needs to have an experience in at least 1 front end storage protocol like NVMe/PCIe, FC, SAS is preferred.
- Candidate should have some programming/scripting background (Perl, Shell or Python is preferred).
- Familiarity with SSD or HDD testing is a plus.
- Candidate must have experience with test systems setup, testing and debug.
- Familiar with one of protocol analyzers like LeCroy, SerialTek, or Xgig.
- Experience with system or device level performance analysis.
- 100 % - Execute NVMe SSD FW qual tests and debug failures.
- B.S + 5 years’ experience SSD or HDD testing.
- Experience with storage systems setup, testing and debug.
- Familiar with one of protocol analyzers like LeCroy, SerialTek, or Xgig System or device level performance analysis.
- Front-end Storage protocol like NVMe/PCIe, SAS, Fibre Channel.
- Familiar with Linux system and scripting such as in Perl, Shell or Python.
Xoriant is an equal opportunity employer. No person shall be excluded from consideration for employment because of race, ethnicity, religion, caste, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, age, disability or veteran status.