CompuGain is an Information Technology and Business Consulting firm providing project-based solutions, software solutions and professional staffing services.
Position: Test Engineer- Salesforce.com
Location: Reston, VA
Duration: Contract to Hire
• Perform functional and automated testing across Client Corporate Systems including Salesforce CRM, Learning Management (LMS) and Event Management Platforms.
• Develop and demonstrate an understanding of the business objectives, both short and long term, and must be able to analyze problems and recommend solutions either at the project or program level, taking into consideration enterprise-level initiatives
• Describe the application's testing requirements to support the project scope by interviewing stakeholders, eliciting, analyzing, specifying and validating various types of requirements, developing test strategies/plans/mindmaps, technical diagrams, user stories and/or use cases and supplemental specifications.
• Maintain a comprehensive, automated suite of unit, functional, integration, and UI tests
• Manage code coverage, and make best practices decisions on test frameworks
• Work alongside other members of the team in helping develop test strategies and plans by utilizing creative approaches using mind mapping tools and techniques
• Assist with development tasks, coding automated test scripts to enhance testing efficiencies, and providing business/requirements analysis assistance as needed
• Report and communicate testing progress to test engineers, project managers, and business partners
• Create test automation within assigned projects to increase return on investment by increasing testing efficiencies
• Develop functional documentation for projects as needed
• Work with customers to diagnosis issues and resolve problems that surface
• 2 years’ experience testing Salesforce.com or similar CRM platform.
• Experience using defect management and communication tools. Preferred experience using the Atlassian toolset.
• Excellent written and verbal skills
• Must be bright, energetic, self-motivated, creative and proactive individual ensuring Client's suite of products are thoroughly tested with high quality in mind before reaching customer
• Ideal candidate must be experienced working in a fast-paced Agile/DevOps environment, exposing themselves to multiple platforms and architectures using diverse technologies.
• Team player with excellent communication skills, willing to collaborate effectively with fellow team members.
• Must have excellent understanding of software development lifecycle (SDLC) process, regardless of model or methodology
• Excellent analytical skills
• Strong experience with automated testing frameworks like Selenium, Protractor, NUnit, XUnit, and APIs.
• Excellent experience working within an Agile environment.
• Must be committed to following quality principles to effectively communicate issues, challenges and risks which may impact overall project success.
• Possess innovative mindset by creating new testing frameworks, strategies, approaches which other team members can leverage and create successful results within their own projects
• Strong understanding of AWS technologies and Continuous Delivery and Integration (CD&I) principles.
Thanks & Regards,
2901 Worldgate Drive - Suite 510
Herndon, Virginia 20170
| 703.454.0671 direct | email@example.com|