Please send word formatted resumes to SMunugala at Lat36 dot com
Urgent need - Junior .Net Programmer- Port St. Lucie, FL – contract position
Job Title: Junior .Net Programmer
Location: Port St. Lucie, FL
Duration: 3 month contract
The main function of a programmer/Analyst - Generic is to design, develop, and implement applications using general languages and technologies (e.g. - C#, C++, HTML) to support business requirements.
- Analyze highly complex business requirements
- Generate technical specifications to design or redesign complex software components and applications.
- Act as an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation and analysis efforts.
- Leverage industry best practices to design, test, implement and support a solution.
- Assure quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported area.
- Be flexible and thrive in an evolving environment.
- Adapt to change quickly and adjust work accordingly in a positive manner.
- Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Basic ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
- Basic knowledge of logical data modeling and physical data modeling.
- Basic knowledge of computer software, such as SQL, Visual Basic, Oracle, etc.
- 2 years of experience required.
- Development experience in needed language or technology (e.g. - C#, C++, HTML).
- Hands on experience in designing, developing and successful deployment of large scale projects from end-to-end.
- Hands on experience in following the iterative and agile SDLC.
Experience with .Net framework and using to publish workflow based forms.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required.
Shiva Bhaskar | 615-203-0197 | SMunugala at Lat36 dot com