Company Description pureIntegration
is seeking a Test Engineer (Mobile Device Software) III
who will be responsible for the planning and engineering of an organization's systems infrastructure. Includes the implementation and design of hardware and software. Monitors the performance of systems.Location:
Philadelphia, PAWork Arrangement:
Contract W2 hourly role, initial contract period through 12/31/2021 with possible extension for additional year. Work Authorization:
We Do Not Sponsor H1B Visas, or C2CResponsibilities:
- An experienced technical team member responsible for testing wireless devices and applications in the research and development phase, leveraging the following technologies (5G, CBRS, Dual SIM, eSIM).
- Collaborate across the wireless organization be a part of a small team of UE quality engineers to execute field and lab testing efforts.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Test newpre-releasefirmware and software internally to develop testing processes, methodology, and tools Execute test plans to validate functional, performance, and business requirements Triage, debug, document and track issues discovered during testing Design, document, and implement unique test beds, automation frameworks, and tools to support mobile device, software. Support mobile field trials Produce and provide summarized test results/reports Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Relevant Work Experience : 5-7 Years
- Strong knowledge of LTE & 5G. Strong Protocol level expertise in 5G and 4G is required.
- Experience with using Network emulators (Experience with Keysight or R&S Network Emulator preferred), Octoscope, Keysight and Spirent test tools, preferred Experience with Qualcomm (QXDM, QCAT) and / or Accuver test tools, post processing, and analytics tools Working knowledge of software and hardware architectures for both IOS and Android based devices Hands on experience testing mobile devices in a lab / field environment.
- Experienced technical writing skills sufficient to produce test cases, test reports and technical diagrams.
- Experience with Field test plan development and management
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Are you self-motivated, collaborative, and client-focused? Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding career? Then pureIntegration
would love to hear from you! Your career journey starts here! pureIntegration,
a systems integration company headquartered in the DC area, serves clients in the fastest growing industries - communications, media, and entertainment. Our industry-focused offerings and collaborative client approach has resulted in a 97% client satisfaction rating. As a leading service organization, we recognize our most valuable assets are our people, both as individuals and how they come together as a whole. As such, we encourage our team members to become fearless in exploring ideas and opportunities to act on them.
In over 16 years of Digital Transformation consulting and professional services, pureIntegration has successfully designed, integrated, and deployed winning solutions at scale which have resulted in measurable performance increases. Most importantly, we have done it while maintaining 97% client satisfaction for the past 15 years. With a rich heritage in Communications, Media and Entertainment, our diverse and expanding portfolio includes Fortune 500 enterprises spanning Utilities, Manufacturing, Insurance, CPG, Healthcare, Logistics and other select verticals. pureIntegration is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.