• Execute validation compliance test plans relating to Display and HDMI port on APU ASIC.
• Should have good knowledge of using Oscilloscopes, Signal generators etc.
• Collect, analyze compliance data and generate customer validation reports.
• Perform first level of debug for both silicon and setup issues.
• This engineer will be part of a highly technical team that develops test plans, completes functional & electrical validation, & debugs issues for new processor silicon interface features with strong focus on AGI (Analog Graphical Interface) & Bus Compliance Testing
• Writes comprehensive electrical & functional test plans for the processor interface validation of processors.
• Executes electrical & functional test plans for client processors using hardware & software validation tools, oscilloscopes, & logic analyzers.
• Debug of electrical & functional issues for new processors.
• Provides detailed input into the platform definition & review of platform designs used in the silicon validation of new processors.
• Provides technical guidance and training to less experienced engineers and technicians in the planning, test, & debug processor validation.
Experience and Education:
• Bachelors in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering with 3-5 years of related experience; or Masters plus at least 2 years directly related experience (an advanced degree will be considered a plus)
• Requires experience and demonstrated technical expertise in the development & execution of platform level electrical & functional test plans
• Platform level electrical characterization experience with processor I/O interfaces is preferred
• Requires experience and demonstrated technical expertise in the debug of processor & PC platform I/O interfaces.
• Demonstrated experience with or knowledge using oscilloscopes, reading schematics and layout documentation, and MS Windows and Office applications
• Requires good written and oral communication skills
• Demonstrate the ability to communicate with a variety of engineering disciplines and management...
4518 Seaboard Lane Fort Collins, CO, 80525