Corus360 is an established technology solutions company that strives to empower clients through people, technology, and resilience. People form the backbone of every business, and our progressive, next-generation staffing team strives to find the right people for the right roles.
As a trusted partner, we are engaged in a search for a Testing Manager for our client in Lakewood. This is a Contract opportunity.
Working under broad supervision position provides technical expertise in an existing, changing and emerging environment. Performs a broad range of tasks which may include research, architecture planning, analysis, design, coding and testing, installation, maintenance, support, training, evaluation, selection, and implementation of information technology solutions.
- Within the context of the ITS/Business Strategic Plan, operates independently in various activities such as research, selection, testing and implementation of technology solutions.
- Applies expanded business and/or technical knowledge when working with clients, other ITS groups, and vendors in activities such as identifying options, selecting, analyzing, designing, installing, coding, maintaining, and testing of information technology solutions.
- Responsible for providing technical assistance, problem resolution, support, testing and training for clients and other ITS groups.
- Lead validation and QA initiatives and suggest suggestions for improvements for the technology area.
- Responsible for establishing, interpreting, and executing departmental procedures for the technology area.
- Mentors junior quality analyst and testers.
- May be held accountable for the successful implementation of substantial project efforts.
- Shares responsibility with team members for 24-hour on-call problem resolution.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or, equivalent of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job may be considered.
- Minimum 5 years' experience
- Demonstrated ability to conduct research and recommend changes.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze business/technical problems and select, design, or implement information technology solutions in accordance with business needs.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of multiple business disciplines.
- Demonstrated ability to accept personal accountability and ownership for areas of responsibility, pursue solutions, and make decisions.
- Dedicated to quality client service with proactive responsive to client needs.
- Requires expanded knowledge of a specific technology discipline.
- Requires flexibility to adapt to and willingness to learn new technologies.
- Requires ability and willingness to work on multiple projects continuously and manage priorities.
- Requires ability to work with team members to deliver on time and on-budget results to customers.
- Requires ability to educate, train, lead projects and others
- Requires working knowledge with GMP and CRF Part 11 for validation and standards for software quality assurance.
- Requires familiarity with testing plans, automated test scripts, processes, and protocols.
- Requires familiarity with impact/risk analysis and software traceability.
- Capability to implement a process discipline and maintain departmental productivity.
- Demonstrated skill applying quality standards to commercial in-house software development.
- Requires sound working knowledge in GUI development and object-oriented methodologies.
- Requires sound working knowledge of Systems Analysis and Design concepts and associated tools. Ability to perform data modeling and application design specification efforts.
- Knowledge and use of relevant PC software applications and skills to use them effectively.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.