DCCA is a veteran-owned high-technology company specializing in providing information technology services to a variety of government agencies and commercial enterprises since 1982. DCCA is proud to offer a strong, competitive compensation and benefits package. Visit our website at: www.dcca.com .
Candidate must have an active Public Clearance
- Assist in all APPS Application testing within the Agile methodology framework
- Assist in creating detailed test plans for system testing, integration testing, regression testing (using Selenium), performance testing, user acceptance testing, and vulnerability/ penetration testing. Estimate level of effort for each category of testing.
- Tracking and documenting defects and test statistics such as Defect Rate and take corrective actions to reduce Defect Rate if it is high by working with development teams.
- Assist in carrying out Security Testing using tools such as BurpSuite, OWASP. Assist in carrying out parallel testing during system migration activities. Assist in planning and executing Disaster Recovery and Contingency Plan Tests.
- Assist in creating and maintaining all documents required by Audits especially CMMI Audits, A-123 Audits, CFO Audits, and ACT Audit.
- Assist in maintaining and updating documents such as Project Plan, CM Plan, ISRA, SSP, Operations Maintenance Manual (OMM) etc.
- Assist in troubleshooting and technical support.
- 7 plus years of testing experience identify and prepare test cases using Requirements Trace Matrix. Create test cases that test all branches of software code including boundary conditions. Create and execute test cases for Systems, Integration, Regression and User Acceptance Tests.
- Ability to work closely with users as well as developers in identifying testing requirements.
- Ability to identify and execute test cases that prove the security and integrity of the system.
- Ability to work closely with Auditors to provide them artifacts that prove the integrity of the system.
- Familiarity and experience with Agile Methodology and CMMI.
- Ability to take responsibility and work independently without much supervision.
- Ability to interact with users and have good written and oral communication skills.
Desired Skills :
- Experience in testing in a cloud environment is desirable.
Required Education / Certifications:
- At least a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field.
DCCA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.