Atrilogy Solutions Groups direct client is looking for a Test Engineer
to join their team in San Diego, CA.
This position will work on both Manual and Automated Software Testing
that will be used for a mobile checking application. You will work with our team of talented engineers in the Mobile Capture Development team to design and build the next generation of our mobile imaging SDKs and applications for Android and iOS. This is a Full Time Direct Hire
role with our client.
- Plan, create, and execute manual and automated software tests for Web SDKs on a wide range of mobile devices
- Collaborate with Software Engineers, Product Managers, and Support staff
- Write stable automated UI tests for new stories and fixed defects
- Each sprint, help ensure that new features and bug fixes meet defined acceptance criteria
- Manage defects and proactively share risks to management
- Solve and respond to customer questions and issues in a timely manner
- Present your work in front of stakeholders at sprint reviews
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field, or comparable experience
- 5+ years of overall related experience in testing
- 1+ years of experience specifically in web UI automation
- Demonstrated success creating test cases
- Experience Web development framework (eg. Node.js, React, or Angular)
- Experience with remote web debugging
- Experience with Jenkins or a similar automated CI/CD tool
- Comfort and familiarity with writing customer-facing documentation
- Experience with Agile and/or Scrum methodology
***Client is unable to provide sponsorship for this role***
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. . All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost-effective information technology (IT), business process and health care consulting and staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA's, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation's fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.