Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities?
Join our DTCC family, and you'll grow your expertise and become the best version of you. As you embark on a new journey, you'll be supported and surrounded by other professionals as you learn new skills, advance your career, and see the impact of your efforts every day. Pay and Benefits:
Why You'll Love This Job
- Competitive compensation, including base pay and annual incentive
- Comprehensive health and life insurance and well-being benefits, based on location
- Retirement benefits
- Paid Time Off and other leave of absence
- Flexible/Hybrid Work Arrangements
Being a member of the Middleware Team, the Test Engineer will be responsible for building test automation solutions, developing code for quality automation and building, customizing, deploying, and managing the test automation frameworks. What You'll Do:
- Build robust, scalable, and high-quality test automation solutions for functional and regression testing
- Develop code for quality automation and ensuring extensive test coverage of the code
- Build, customize deploy and handle the test automation frameworks
**NOTE: The Primary Responsibilities of this role are not limited to the details above. ** Talents Needed for Success:
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related field (e.g. Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering).
- 3+ years of QA Testing experience and 2 Years hands on Automation Experience
Who We Are:
- In-depth knowledge of securities industry and business applications for banks, brokers, investment managers, etc., including knowledge of trade capture, clearance and settlement systems, asset servicing & securities processing, related technology, service bureaus, data vendors, and other partners.
- Experience using Java, TestNG, Selenium
- Firm knowledge of automation standard and best practices
- Experience testing APIs using postman or RestAssured
- Experience working with multithreaded test execution
- Experience writing test related documentation such as test plans, strategies, or post testing reports
DTCC is the heart of the post-trade market infrastructure for the global financial services industry. From 21 locations all over the world, DTCC, through its subsidiaries, automates, centralizes and standardizes the processing of financial transactions, mitigating risk, increasing transparency and driving efficiency for thousands of broker/dealers, custodian banks and asset managers. In 2020, DTCC's subsidiaries processed securities transactions valued at more than U.S. $2.3 quadrillion.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation. About Us About DTCC
DTCC safeguards the financial markets and helps them run efficiently, in times of prosperity and crisis. We are uniquely positioned at the center of global trading activity, processing over 100 million financial transactions every day, pioneering industry-wide, post-trade solutions and maintaining multiple data and operating centers worldwide. From where we stand, we can anticipate the industry's needs and we're working to continually improve the world's most resilient, secure and efficient market infrastructure. Our employees are driven to deliver innovative technologies that improve efficiency, lower cost and bring stability and certainty to the post-trade lifecycle.
DTCC proudly supports Flexible Work Arrangements favoring openness and gives people freedom to do their jobs well, by encouraging diverse opinions and emphasizing teamwork. When you join our team, you'll have an opportunity to make meaningful contributions at a company that is recognized as a thought leader in both the financial services and technology industries. A DTCC career is more than a good way to earn a living. It's the chance to make a difference at a company that's truly one of a kind.