IT Project Manager 1
12-24 month contract
Riverton, Utah Job Summary:
We are seeking an enthusiastic and dedicated engineer for our enterprise mobile device management solutions team. The successful candidate will have some Mobile Devise Management experience, the aptitude to be a brilliant problem solver and one who has excelled in both academics and professional endeavors. Such a candidate will primarily apply proven expertise with the mobile platform to support and maintain devices for the Church's missionaries globally.
This contract position is an intermediate, professional role that coordinates the planning, producing, and implementing process to create new and revised Church technology products and services. The projects are of low complexity and have a limited scope and time frame. This individual is responsible for seeing the project from initiation to delivery. This position plans and directs the schedule while working with department directors.
This individual works with divine guidance to provide or support technology that furthers the mission of the Church and reflects the eternal impact of the gospel. Responsibilities:
Specific Degrees, Certifications, Licenses:
- Assists with the day-to-day technical project work of the team
- Forecasts budgets and risks
- Develops and executes project plans that ensures all deliverables are developed and released on time with the highest quality possible
- Generates weekly reports complete with metrics showing the status of each project
- Aligns and follows standard processes to assure quality and consistency of the product
- Works with the Solution Manager/Product Manager to ensure IT risks are identified and appropriately addressed
Preferred Qualifications: Qualifications:
- Working towards PMP Certification or other recognized project management certification
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent professional experience
- 3 years in a discipline that supports the management of technical projects
- 2 years must include project team experience
- Strong, broad technology backgroundwith understanding ofIT industry best practices for Project Management
- Demonstrated expertise in building and maintaining productive working relationships
- Proven success in supporting project teams
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills
- Demonstrated record of aligning with the organizational strategic vision
- Must be a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and currently temple worthy.
Be a part of the ConsultNet difference. As a leading national provider of IT staffing and solutions, ConsultNet delivers exceptional services to startup, midmarket and Fortune 1000 companies across North America. Since 1996, we've partnered with clients to create rewarding opportunities for our consultants, successfully building teams that have surefire results.
In the past two years alone, we have placed more than 1,500 consultants in contract, contract-to-hire, or direct placement opportunities. We understand communication is key to finding the right job that matches your skills and career goals. For us, it's not just the work that we do; it's how we do the work. Our breadth of offerings extends to multiple IT positions in major markets throughout the country, see more at - www.consultnet.com