Data Systems Analysts, Inc. is searching for a Test Lead. This position is contingent upon award. The Test Lead must have or be capable of the following:
- Senior technical resource with significant experience in designing, planning, executing, and reporting results of application, systems, and/or integration testing.
- Capable of leading teams of testers in executing complex test protocols.
- Lead the overall test efforts for a complex software development program. Able to review a set of detailed requirements, resolve any ambiguities, write a corresponding test suite, and execute the tests.
- Able to communicate with other staff members and the customer about test status. Able to interact with the team of developers to get all the software tested. Able to weigh alternatives and make technical recommendations. Able to explain to the client what is our technical approach to test and why this is complete and makes good technical sense.
- Good communication skills with both clients and staff members. Able to write well and speak well. Able to manage customer expectations, and be accountable for testing progress.
- Familiar with current or modern test tools. Able to earn the respect of a bright fast moving team, meet customer needs, and be held accountable for technical outcomes.
- A minimum of 8 years of hands-on experience providing comprehensive business and technical solutions (or the test efforts associated with those solutions).
- Strong writing and communications skills and the ability to interface with customers.
- Solid understanding of industry best practices for delivering and supporting a Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC). Prior experience testing in Agile development projects.
- Strong experience in using test-based and quality control processes to ensure that products, deliverables, and data are standardized and accurate.
- Experience writing test plans, test cases, and test reports.
- Prior experience performing Exploratory Testing, Integration Testing, System Testing, Acceptance Testing, Performance Testing, Load Testing, Smoke Testing, and Regression Testing.
- Testing in Cloud based environments.
- Experience with defect management processes and tools(s).
- Experience with testing on multiple platforms/environments.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and debugging skills.
- Working knowledge of Section 508 compliance tools (NVDA/JAWS/ComplyFirst).
- Experience using a performance and load test tools.
- Experience with Client ALM.
- Experience testing case management and workflow based systems, e.g., Alfresco.
- Experience using any of these tools or similar ones: Rational Team Concert, Rational Quality Manager, Protractor, JaCoCo, FindBugs, JUnit, Jasmine, and Selenium.
- Prior experience using any of these tools: ComplyFirst (for Section 508 compliance), Tenable Nessus License, Webinspect.
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust clearance.
This position may be located at the NARA location 8601 Adelphi Road, College Park, MD or at our DSA McLean VA Office.
- Master's degree or equivalent and 5 years of relevant experience or bachelor's and 8 years of relevant experience.
MUST HAVE ELIGIBILITY TO OBTAIN PUBLIC TRUST CLEARANCE; this will be verified prior to interview. Therefore, only US Citizens can be considered for this position.
Founded in 1963, Data Systems Analysts, Inc. (DSA) has been providing Defense and Federal Government customers' business-driven Information Technology and consulting solutions and services for more than 50 years. DSA's people excel in helping our customers achieve sensitive, mission-critical business goals and objectives. DSA is a 100 percent employee-owned company: every employee has a stake in the success of our company and our customers. Our culture embraces training and development opportunities that include leadership programs, employee networks, continued education, and much more. We recognize that building expertise in your profession benefits everyone, and our leadership training programs help employees better manage their projects, inspire coworkers and customers to action, and reinforce DSA's guiding principles since 1963.
We also value the unique combination of skills, abilities, aspirations, and backgrounds of every individual our diversity makes us stronger. We are 100 percent employee-owned through an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP).DSA employees receive customizable benefits that are highly competitive in each local market that include a Vanguard 401K. DSA provides equal employment opportunity for employees and applicants without regard to an individual's protected status; race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/parental status, pregnancy/childbirth or related condition, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other protected status.
DSA will provide necessary reasonable accommodation to ensure that an individual with a disability who is not able to fully utilize DSA's online job application system is provided with equal opportunity to apply and be considered for all jobs. If you need an accommodation to complete the application process, please email HR @dsainc.com or call 1-877-422-4372.