Role: Sr.Automation Tester
* Plz No Third Party Resume *
Skills: Object-Oriented programming languages including Ruby, scripts using SQL, Cucumber/Gherkin, calabash, GitHub.
Ability to demonstrated knowledge of testing processes, standards and best practices.
- Prior test automation development experience.
- Design and optimize test automation frameworks used for testing web applications / mobile applications / web services.
- Understanding of one or more functional Object-Oriented programming languages including Ruby.
- Experience with writing queries and scripts using SQL.
- Knowledge of Object Oriented Programming principles.
- Knowledge of Acceptance Test Driven Development/Test Driven development approach.
- Identify and manage defects, secure fixes and re-run tests.
- Cucumber/Gherkin or equivalent behavior driven development experience.
- Collaboration /negotiation in a team environment.
- Excellent communication and people interaction skills.
- Experience with version control management tools such as GitHub.
- Ability to provide support for Performance, Security and Accessibility testing.
- Provide leadership to the testing team through skill uplifting, reviews and feedback.
- Experience organizing and managing test automation code assets.
- Ability to create strategy around test automation and manual testing.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Prior Agile experience is a plus.
- DevOps experience is a plus.
- Experience with mobile test automation using calabash is a plus.