About Our Company
Olenick & Associates is a global IT services firm that brings a quality focus to clients' IT implementations and deployment initiatives.
Olenick was founded in Chicago in 1998 with a specific focus on software testing and quality assurance and has grown into a full service IT firm with over 300+ consultants in 2017 and operations in North America, Argentina, and Northern Ireland. Olenick hires professionals who are driven to create real client value, who wear IT and business hats interchangeably, and who take pride in exceeding client expectations.
Title: Test Manager
Location: Chicago, IL
The Test Manager will play a vital role in ensuring outstanding project delivery. The Test Manager reviews, analyzes, and evaluates business systems and user needs. The Test Manager is responsible for test plans, test scripts, test execution, defect tracking & maintenance, and maintains technical documentation while interacting with development, test team, and project stakeholders.
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
- Responsible for development and signoff of the Test Strategy for the solution and coordinating all test activities within the project
- Responsible for planning the test activities and delivering the test project on time and within budget while meeting all quality objectives
- Responsible for the development and sign off of the Master Test Plan and other Detailed Test Plans
- Responsible for defining and executing on defect management processes
- Monitoring, reporting and communicating the test project status
- Responsible for resolving the test project issues and ensuring effective test process improvement feedback
- At least 5 years’ experience in Test Process Management, Test Design, & Test Planning
- At least 5 years’ experience in Test Execution
- At least 3 years’ experience in Delivery Management
- At least 3 years’ experience in Industry Test Tool Expertise
- Experience with mobile testing
- Experience assembling comprehensive software development estimates and budgets.
- Experience working with business clients and ability to establish and maintain effective business partnership with internal customers in order to fully understand the business requirements and to manage internal client expectations.
- Strong Leadership qualities and excellent interpersonal skills (both written and verbal).
- Ability to manage complex multiple projects in fast-paced environment.
- Experience delivering wide variety of software solutions including: web-based, Internet, intranet, c/s and n-tier architecture solutions.
- Possible travel required.
- Experience with Agile Methodology a plus.
- Experience with Credit Unions, Financial Services, and/or Banking would be a plus.
This is an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated individual to make an impact on the business from day one with a professional services firm that offers multiple avenues for career growth.