ACS group has an immediate need for Lead MS Dynamics/.NET Developer. This is 12 months Contract Opportunity for Location Pittsburgh, PA,. Our client is a leading company.
Please review the job description below:
Top Skills: Microsoft Dynamics, .NET / C# / VB and Oracle / SQL Server / Teradata
Primary Technical skills
Extensive hands-on working experience in Microsoft Dynamics, .NET / C# / VB and Oracle / SQL Server / Teradata
Experience in supply chain ERP systems, service now, sharepoint, Microsoft office tools (Visio, Powerpoint, Xl & MS Access), ALM, teamforge, complete SDLC process and release management process.
This is part of a large managed services project involving development, enhancement, production support & maintenance of the client's critical ERP system.
Roles & Responsibilities
Onshore technical lead responsible for:
- Working with the client business users to understand the requirements and translate that into a functional & technical specification
- Work with the Offshore teams to transfer the knowledge on systems, business requirements, functional & technical specifications
- Code and unit test as per the technical specification
- Support the offshore team with queries during development (coding & unit testing)
- Liaise with other client staff (including but not limited to) like, architects, system admins, business analyst, QA testers, PM, development & QA managers and business users as necessary to get the development, maintenance or production support tasks completed
- Act as the first line of defense and single point of contact for all queries and production incidents during US day time hours
- Provide support during QA & UAT testing and assist the offshore team in QA / UAT defect resolution as necessary
- Provide go-live and warranty support for development projects & production incidents
- Prepare functional & technical documentation on the systems that are in scope
- Acknowledge and resolve production incidents within the agreed SLA and support the offshore staff as necessary
- Identify and recommend changes (automation, improvements, etc.) to the system & processes that can add significant value to the customer
- Provide metrics and reports to support the work done in development, maintenance, production support and documentation on a weekly / monthly basis as necessary
- Prepare detailed root cause, fix and lessons learned document to critical issues
If it creates an interest for you, please email me the latest copy of your resume, through this posting.
Thanks, and regards,
ABOUT ACS Solutions.
ACS Solutions is a global provider of information technology solutions, talent solutions and workforce management services. Our Industry vertical based domain expertise, passion for innovation, combined with the power of technologies in cognitive sciences, cloud computing, data sciences, product engineering, robotic process automation, machine learning, and block chain, helps clients envision, build and run their businesses more efficiently. Headquartered in the US, ACS Solutions has grown to over $1.2 BN.
ACS Solutions is a Certified MBE by the Georgia National Minority Supplier Development Council.
ACS solutions has multiple subsidiaries, each focused on the unique area of business:
- Analysts international Corporation (Staff Augmentation Services)
- The Ascent Services Group Inc. (Life Sciences Talent Solutions)
- HireGenics, (Payrolling, IC Compliance, & MSP Services)
- DATA Inc. (Information Technology- staffing)
Recent Awards and Recognitions:
- 6th largest IT staffing firm in the US. (Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) 2019)
- Largest Minority IT Staffing Firm in the US. (SIA 2019)
- ClearlyRated® 2020 Best of Staffing award winner for providing remarkable service quality to our clients. This is our ninth consecutive win.
IT and Industry certifications:
- Microsoft Gold Partner: Application Development, Cloud Platform, Data Analytics, Data Center, DevOps, Data Platform
- AWS Managed Services Partner
- Google Cloud Partner
- ISO 27001:2013 Certified for Data Security
- ISTQB Gold Partner
- ISMS (ISO 27001:2017)
- SOC2 Type II Compliant