Job Description: Responsible for the development of Python software in a lab environment.
- Responsible for developing Python software to control and test electro-hydraulic actuation systems and occasionally, electronic boxes.
- Software: Python language is a must and dSPACE (ControlDesk and AutomationDesk) experience highly desired. C language and LabVIEW experience is a plus.
- Documentation: Must have good verbal and written skills and experience following requirements, documenting the software design and verifying the software implementation meets all the imposed requirements.
- Candidate must be proficient in software development in a lab environment using Python. C language, dSpace and LabVIEW experience a plus.
- Must be knowledgeable using Windows applications such as Visio, Word and other Microsoft Office tools.
- Must be willing to take direction and execute assignments as asked.
- Must be self-motivated and willing to take ownership of assignments and look for ways to execute on time and on budget.
- Must be willing to report status to Project leads.
- Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering and 3 or more years of experience in the areas listed above preferred.