SAIC is looking for a Test and Evaluation (T&E) Engineer in San Diego, CA. Enginer will support PEO C4I (NIWC) Programs and Projects and has an active Top Secret / SCI clearance to start work. The candidate will act in multiple roles as Tester, including technical support liaison. The candidate will provide support to Operational Test and Evaluation (OT&E) for rapid software development of PEO C4I systems.
- Developing, designing, and executing operational test as well as the analysis of test data after operational test is complete.
- Write test documents using the Mission Based Test Design (MBTD) methodology developed by COMOPTEVFOR that incorporates Design of Experiments (DOE) techniques.
- Apply test planning using statistical methodologies incorporating DOE.
- Test documents include Test Plan(s) with specifics of operational testing and evaluation.
- Support statistical analysis using performance specifications and other requirements/acquisition documentation.
- Test and Evaluation event support including Developmental Test (DT) and Maintenance Demonstration (M-DEMO) events at contractor sites, as well as Operational Test (OT).
- Test and Evaluation Master Plan (TEMP) inputs with U.S. Navy Information Warfare Center (NIWC).
- Risk Assessment support.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: TS/SCI. Bachelors and five (5) years or more experience; Masters and three (3) years or more experience; PhD and 0 years related experience.
- 2+ years' experience as a Test Engineer, or COMOPTEVFOR Test and Evaluation (T&E) experience, and related statistical analysis experience. Understand data collection plans and data analysis, systems engineering concepts and related systems engineering processes.
- Knowledge of DOD/ U.S. Navy acquisition documents and COMOPTEVFOR publications.
- Use Microsoft Office Suite applications.
- Desired: Information Operations / Information Warfare experience.
My SAIC Benefits.