Location: Dover, NH
Role: Test Data Architect
Type Of Hire: Full time permanent (SALARY + Benefits + 100% Relocation Assistence)
- Experience in Evaluating and selecting feasible solutions and implementing any Test Data Management (TDM) tools such as IBM Optim OR Informatica ILM.
- Expertise in creating Infrastructure Planning for Informatica ILM (TD Maxim) environment to implement Test Data Masking requirements
- Expertise in preparing Masking Process Plan for the implementation
- Expertise in understanding different masking techniques in customer location and propose consistent masking solution
- Expertise in identifying the data models , deriving relationships and doing the masking
- Come up with Gold Copy creation plan and implement
- Analyze the applications existing data base schemas and define dictionaries for the masking process
- Communicate the masking process plan to project Management
- Initiate Client meeting and effectively communicate the plan and progress on timely manner
- Documenting the process and deliver the deliverables
- Experience in Data profiling, cleansing, sub setting and validation and ETL of production copy data to test systems
- Experience in Test data preparation using automated data extraction and data masking
- Develop test data management strategies and plans to provide optimum, reusable and secured test data solution.
- Define Test Data Management process for the initial implementation as well as ongoing support.
- Lead Test data management team throughout all phases of the test data management, including planning, design, development, provisioning and maintenance of data
- Technical background in Software Automation Experience in working on Quantum and CRAFT framework.
- Strong coding skills, with experience with one or more major coding language.
- Strong automation l testing skills
- The project is to Design, Develop and Test web and desktop applications.
JOB ROLES / RESPONSIBILITIES
- Planning and estimating design, develop and execute test scripts for automation testing.
- Maintain, monitor and update automated test scripts.
- Prepare and walkthrough test plan and test strategy.
- Defect logging and reporting status reporting on daily, weekly and monthly basis.
Tel: (201) 340.8700 x 563 | Cell: 201-474-0214
- : 317 George St. Suite 220, New Brunswick, NJ 08901