Our team is what makes Primescape Solution great. At Primescape you'll work beside some of the smartest and most accomplished staff you'll find in your career. Primescape offers fantastic benefits and an amazing workplace culture where you will feel valued while you perform mission critical work for our government.
Are you ready to make sure that one of the most important WordPress implementations across the US Federal government runs cleanly and neatly with no errors across a wide variety of browsers and mobile devices?Primescape Solution is seeking a dual threat, Tester and CM engineer, to join our growing team in Washington, DC. This individual will be responsible for providing test and CM responsibilities for a major WordPress site for a Federal client.
Create performance test plans and cases based on user stories, create automation scripts for performance and security testing.
Test and CM additions and changes to network hardware and operating systems, and attached devices; includes investigation, analysis, recommendation, configuration, installation, and testing of new network hardware and software. Provide direct support in the day-to-day operations on CMS systems, including the evaluation of system utilization, monitoring response time and primary support for detection and correction of operational problems. Provide technical consultation, training and support to IT staff as designated by the government.
- Write Functional Test Cases
- Write Non-functional test cases
- Create Automated test scripts.
- CM the code repository
- CM the program artifacts.
- At least 8 years of post-collegiate professional experience
- At least 5 years of experience in CM and Testing.
- Primary or secondary degree in Computer Science/Information Systems or related field
- Experience working with technical teams test and CM work products
- Demonstrated ability to explain technical terms in plain language
- Efficiency-minded and highly compatible with a fast-paced work environment
- Content management of or deliverables repository
- Consulting skills
- Familiarity with Agile management concepts.
- Familiarity with both the Microsoft Productivity suites and Content Management Systems such as WordPress.
- Regularly required to sit for extended periods up to 80% of the time; frequently required to move about to access file cabinets and use office equipment such as PC, copier, fax, telephone, cell phone, etc.
- Occasionally required to reach overhead, bend, and lift objects of up to 10 lbs.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include use of computer monitor screens up to 80% of time
- Individual-s primary workstation is located in an office area
- The noise level in this environment is low to moderate
At Primescape, our focus is on delivering results that matter. We are a premier provider of digital solutions and services to the federal government specifically in the areas of UI/UX, Agile, Data, and Cloud services. We support and modernize our federal customer-s mission critical systems and functions. Agility is at our core: it is the mantra that drives us to succeed. We work quickly, analytically and deliver on agency priorities.
Primesacpe is a growth-oriented firm that provides a unique, differentiated employee culture relative to our Federal market peers. We leverage this growth-oriented and employee-focused culture to attract and retain a higher grade of talent than our peers to be an employer of choice.
- Please no Corp-to-Corp or 1099 candidates; this position is W-2 only
- We are unable to sponsor H1B applicants for this role
- US citizenship required as per potential clearance requirements
- Relocation will not be offered
- Selected applicant will be subject to a background investigation
If you encounter any problems while applying for a position, please submit your resume to email@example.com.
ABOUT PRIMESCAPE SOLUTIONS:
Primescape is an industry leader providing cutting-edge solutions and services to federal agencies since our founding in 1998. We deliver software applications, data services, and project management support for 21st century Digital Government initiatives domestically and to posts around the globe. Primescape personnel are recognized by their government colleagues as experts and trusted advisors.
To learn more about why you should join the Primescape team:
Primescape Solutions, a HighPoint Company, is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.