Tester HP-ALM/Fortify TX, San Antonio 78023 Security Clearance:
U.S. Citizen, Current Security Clearance, Top Secret Skills: Oracle, ERP, Fortify, HP ALM, Software Quality Assurance, Cloud Environment, Test Management
We are seeking a Tester to work in support of an ERP focused program supporting the federal government. Qualified candidates will have expertise using Fortify tools and experience working in a government environment. Role and responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Work as part of a product or product-line engineering team to provide technical support to single/multiple engineering teams using a variety of hardware and software products.
- Support sustainment for existing Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) infrastructure and services, support once services move to the cloud, and sustaining services in the cloud.
- Ensure Service Level Agreements (SLAs) are met.
- Maintain the infrastructure for development.
- Conduct test demonstrations including administration of environments and other systems and software running on various platforms.
- U.S. citizenship
- Current Top Secret security clearance
- Bachelor's degree in a related discipline preferred; years of equivalent related experience may be considered as a substitute
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Fortify application test tools such as:
- FortifySoftware Security Center (SSC)
- Fortify Webinspect
- Fortify SQL Server
- Fortify Licensing Server
- Fortify Static Code Analyzer (SCA)
- Fortify Scan Wizard
- HP Fortify Runtime
- Experience with HP Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) test tools such as:
- ALM Application Server
- ALM Database Server (Oracle)
- ALM Explorer Client
- ALM Internet Explorer (IE) Add-In
- ALM Connectivity Tool (TDConnect)
- Unified Functional Test (UFT)
- Experience with test development, test execution, and test management
- Experience working in an Agile development environment is preferred
- Prior experience working in an ERP software and technology is a plus
- Experience with Oracle technologies including EBS is a plus
- Prior experience working in support of DISA or USAF is a plus
- Knowledge of Cloud One, milCloud, or Air Force cloud environment is a plus
Tallon Recruiting and Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
We comply with Form I-9 identity and legal work authorization requirements and utilize E-Verify for Employment Eligibility Verification in accordance the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986 (IRCA).
Individuals with disabilities who need assistance with the application process can reach us by email at email@example.com or telephone 571-333-2151.
For more information please visit us at www.tallonrs.com .