Big Health Insurance company is seeking Senior Tester
Location - Washington, DC, 100% remote until it is deemed safe to work in an office environment again. Once that happens, 3 days in DC office and 2 days remote.
Start date - April 2021
H-1B candidates OK
Mode of Interview
Conduct deep technical analysis/testing of release in plan to conduct validation and verification of entire application.
• Participate in Business Requirements reviews and work with systems analysts/developers to fully test application changes.
• Understand the functional specification and scope of releases to design robust testing harness to ensure the quality delivery
• Manipulation of 837/835 EDI /XML files to generate a wide variety of valid claims
•Write complex SQL queries for retrieval of required from multi-database environment. (Strong knowledge of Oracle database required).
•Ability to execute all phases of the testing process in a multi-server environment. Requires the ability to define and maintain testing environments and/or configuration.
•Hands on UNIX knowledge to write and execute command line queries would be preferred. Ability to write scripts to run queries in an automated fashion would be a plus.
•Ability to maintain individual testing machines with required software, and connectivity configuration.
Requirements:• Detailed knowledge of 837/835 EDI formats including all segments and loops. Ability to manipulate 837/835 EDI /XML files to generate a wide variety of valid claims
• Experience and In-depth knowledge of healthcare Claims Adjudication process
• 4+ years of relational database experience including generating complex queries, setting up database connections, and automating query processing. Experience with databases testing in a data warehouse environment a plus.
• 5+ years of Testing experience with strong background in Software QA and Testing in a multi-server environment. Including back-end and front-end testing activities.
• 2+ years of experience in SOATest including WSDL, XML, and messaging clients.
• 2+ years of experience with tools like Quality Center, XMLSpy and Toad.
• Experience with high-volume transaction systems, MQ/JMS Messaging, web services, and GUI development (Apache Wicket, Struts, Hibernate)
• Bachelor degree. Technical degree preferred.