IBM seeks a Testing & Quality Assurance Delivery Manager.
Responsible for overall test management of Release projects and production support tickets within assigned Domain.
- Develops and maintains Status and Metric reporting at a Domain release level
- Communicates (verbal and written) with business, development, and senior management on the progress of the Release project testing efforts
- Reviews and responds to defect triages, testing metrics, project status reports
- Leads, mentors and evaluates Delivery Leads
- Coordinates QA release level project plans
- Reviews & collaborates on the Test Strategy and Test Plan
- Promotes adherence to all QA processes and is seen as an expert in these areas
- Independently and actively participates in project/release level meetings
- Coordinates the resource demand across projects for all domain QA activities
- Ensures that signoffs have been obtained on the Projects Test Results
- Identifies and escalates release level risks, issues, impacts and recommendations
- Responsible for understanding and assessing Risk and Change Management aspects of projects
- Confirms the work schedule and project allocations for QA resources assigned to the release testing.
- May be responsible for securing and planning training of staff for new technologies and tools
- Participate in or lead evaluation of new products and tools
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 5+ years experience with software testing project life cycle
- Able to mentor team members on testing tools & methodology
- Strong background in testing processes and test management
- Proven track record meeting project dates.
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
- 10+ years experience with software testing project life cycle
- Demonstrated experience with combinatorial test design & automation
- Experienced in test transformation related to deploying new tools and processes
Required Education: Bachelor's Degree
Preferred Education: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: Up to 100% or 5 days a week (home on weekends - based on project requirements)
IBM's unparalleled ability to bring together deep business insight, advanced research, analytics, and technology enables IBM Global Business Services to help position its clients for the future. We leverage the proven roadmaps and frameworks that have been developed across 17 industries and the unique combination of skills and experiences of our teams in over 170 countries - unmatched capabilities. When you join IBM, you'll partner with our clients, and leverage these capabilities to deliver real business value.
As a member of the world's leading and largest consulting organization, you'll tap into resources that only a global leader like IBM can provide: access to a vast and diverse network of talented professionals; enjoy unparalleled career opportunities; be provided with ongoing training and education that you'll need to succeed; and work on some of the most interesting projects on the planet, helping everyone from organizations to local governments, work smarter.