Denver, CO Description:
Our client is currently seeking a The AWS Cloud Solution Architect - Technical PM!
The AWS Cloud Solution Architect (Technical Program Manager) is responsible for AWS Control Tower consolidations and migrations from Prem to AWS conversions. The ideal candidate should have professional experience in project leading and migrating AWS environments to AWS Control Tower.
The candidate will be responsible for AWS consolidation of all client workloads (enterprise and the 5G network) into 3 regions, each with a 3-way availability zone to provide the core network 99.999% uptime, and will be one of AWS' largest customer.
The candidate will need to have considerable experience in AWS Control Tower conversions from Prem to AWS or consolidations.
This candidate must be able to interact effectively with customers and development teams, gathering and analyzing requirements for the design of new systems and infrastructure, which satisfy business requirements. Must have the ability to see big picture requirements and distill them into concrete tasks and execute independently in a timely fashion.
• The AWS solution architect will be staffed from a Project/Program Management angle
• Provide comprehensive architecture view of Client's ecosystem impacts when re-hosting them in a different environment with different versions or distributions of "the same" interlocking software.
• Assist with the design and development of a multi-account, multi-region, highly available and highly automated AWS environment to support full software development life cycle and production of mission-critical applications
• Develop and adhere to technical standards, specifications, and best practices
• Lead and participate in technical discussions to document system design, analysis, and troubleshooting
• 8+ years of relevant professional system engineering or administration experience, with significant exposure to a variety of technologies and domains
• Experience in AWS Control Tower consolidations or conversions from Prem to AWS
• 3-5 years working with AWS, deep understanding of AWS concepts, and fluency with the AWS security controls and tools.
• Experience implementing and maintaining secure cloud-bases systems and application in Amazon Web Services (AWS).
• Experience collaborating with cross-functional teams to achieve a shared project goal
• Experience with Amazon CloudWatch and Control Tower
• Working knowledge of RDS database such as PostgresSQL, Oracle, and MySQL
AWS Certification(s) is a plus - Security Specialty, Solutions Architect, SysOps Administrator or DevOps Engineer Associate or ProfessionalContact: email@example.com
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com