What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation we're consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team - you'll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
This position will lead the team managing the portfolio of global third parties. This manager will report the the Global TPRM Program Director.What You'll Bring:
We'd Love to See:
- 3+ years of experience in an IT Risk, Audit, TPRM, or Information-Security role.
- Previous project and program management experience.
- Experience working in a matrixed and highly complex environment.
- Outstanding communication, presentation and stakeholder management skills.
- A proven ability to design and manage complex processes.
- Experience delivering policy and training materials.
- Experience working with a large Third-party portfolio in a global organization.
- Outstanding Excel skills.
Impact You'll Make:
- Previous experience in a software implementation role
- Previous consulting experience.
- Establish processes for developing and maintaining a global portfolio of third parties.
- Manage the plan for on-boarding new acquisitions and regions into the Global Third Party Risk Management.
- Work closely with business lines, in regions to understand how third parties are leveraged as part of their business.
- Provide awareness briefings to the business lines.
- Ensure TPRM Portfolio tool meets program needs.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
TransUnion's Internal Job Title:
Sr Consultant, Info Sec Assurance