Threat and Vulnerability Management / Cloud Analyst Who is Equifax?
Equifax is a global information solutions company that uses trusted data, creative analytics, technology and industry knowledge to power organizations and individuals around the world by transforming knowledge into insights that help make more informed business and personal decisions.
Regardless of location or role, the individual and collective work of our people makes a difference in our business.
We are looking for individuals who can help us disrupt the marketplace. You will do this by delivering leading-edge technology that builds and delivers unparalleled customized insights that enrich both the performance of businesses and the lives of consumers.
We will give you the opportunity to drive innovation and automation across the enterprise. This will include tool and process integrations across all business units within Equifax globally. Job Description
As an Information Security Engineer, you will support a global program to actively identify and remediate vulnerabilities across Equifax systems and provide an internal competency for performing technical security assessments of the Equifax IT infrastructure.
What will make you stand out above the rest?
- This position is essential to the overall security posture of Equifax and requires the ability handle multiple complex projects/task simultaneously.
- The position is an individual contributor role
- You will be responsible for supporting the execution of an industry leading program to reduce risk.
- Assist in development and execution of strategic plans, supporting the Vulnerability Management program, it's processes and standards, and maintaining industry awareness of common techniques utilized by attackers.
- You will need to develop strong relationships with IT leaders in responsible business units and/or countries in order to successfully execute the strategy.
- Support enhancement of vulnerability management processes, standards and program strategy, and explore and execute automation efforts.
- Meet with Global IT teams to establish assessments requirements, remediation requirements, and scheduling.
What makes you a great fit for this role?
- Ability to work independently, complete task, and track progress
- 2-4 years of experience supporting Vulnerability Management programs and technology
- 2-4 years of experience in IT security
- Experience supporting security in Cloud platforms (GCP, AWS or AZURE)
- Bachelors degree highly preferred
The Perks of being an Equifax Employee?
- CISSP or other certification preferred, but not required.
- Experience working with Jira, Service Now, and/or Archer a plus
We offer an excellent compensation packages with high-reaching market salaries and 401k matching, along with the works: comprehensive healthcare packages, schedule flexibility, work from home opportunities, paid time off, and growth potential.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To speak to us about this role in more detail apply online. Location
This position sits in our St. Louis, MO location.
USA-St. Louis-2330 BallFunction:
Function - Tech Engineering and Service OpsSchedule: