You could be a great fit if you have:
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent
- Technical network (e.g. CCNA, CCNP Security) and security certifications highly desirable (e.g. CISA, CISSP, GCIH).
- Understanding of controls (e.g. access control, auditing, authentication, encryption, integrity, physical security, and application security).
- Must be well versed in operating systems such as Linux as well as Windows environments, Active Directory, VPN systems, encryption schemas and algorithms, various authorization and authentication mechanisms/software, network monitoring and sniffing, TCP/IP networks and vulnerability and threat management tools (including network based scanners).
- Experience with vulnerability scanners, vulnerability management systems, patch management, and host based security systems. Host Based Security Systems, patch management.
- Beneficial if experienced in Database Activity Monitoring Systems (DAM), and Web Application Firewalls (WAF).
- Ability to provide quality deliverables on time and on budget.
- Must be able to review and analyze data reports and manuals; must be computer proficient.
- Must be able to communicate effectively via telephone and in person.
Own your work and your career apply now
Are you willing to go the extra mile because you love what you do and how you can contribute as a team? Do you want the freedom to grow and the opportunity to take charge of your own career? If so, then come join us.
We want hard working team players. You ll have the independence to learn, lead and drive change. A culture of extraordinary service, empowerment and stability that s the First Republic way.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, to the extent consistent with applicable federal and/or state law.