Founded in 1998, Matrix Technology Group is an ERP and IT consulting services provider.
Matrix Technology Group provides Services into ERP, BI and Application Development. Our staff's Passion, and dedication set us a apart from other IT firms. Our team is Dynamic and is focused to our Client needs. Our Team is geared to work with Consultants and our Clients to achieve higher performance. We want to work with you and want to welcome Candidates who are Talented, Passionate, Dedicated and have Ambition to grow.
One of our highly esteemed clients has immediate need for strong Tibco EDI Analyst in Irvine, CA
Job Description is as follows:
Tibco EDI Analyst
Location: Irvine, CA
• TIBCO Sr. Developer & Tech Lead requires strong development experience in designing, coding, and testing middleware services.
• Good knowledge of Integration concepts & design patterns
• Ability to develop integration & Web services, Administer EMS objects, and manage deployments independently
• Good knowledge of SOAP, JMS, TIBCO RV protocols
• Hands-on experience in TIBCO BuseinssWorks, TIBCO EMS, TIBCO RV, TIBCO Admin
• Prepare technical specification document, conduct SIT, & support UAT
• Good to have – knowledge of service virtualisation & Mainframe integration
• Responsible for delivering robust technical solutions on time & lead onsite-offshore team
• Coordinate with business teams, partner systems, offshore teams, and other stakeholders during whole Software Development Life Cycle
• Developing new maps and business processes to support new and enhanced business requirements
• Analyze and evaluate requirements for customer inbound and/or outbound mapping requirements that will facilitate customer EDI interfaces
• Includes analysis of Trading Partner inquiries, troubleshooting errors, tracing data through EDI translation and applications systems
• Responsible for development of interfaces between EDI software and the business applications such as SAP
• Participating in application support activities, including interaction with end users, troubleshooting and correcting issues, and reporting to management
• Will be responsible for analyzing requirements, recommending preferred solutions based on technical standards and best practices
• Working directly with functional teams to analyze issues and new designs
In case your skills matches with the above mentioned requirement kindly forward your resume in word format along with Rate/Salary expected and contact Number.
Feel Free to reach me at 908-279-1199 OR E-Mail me: araut at matrixonweb dot com
(US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1B Candidates at this time)